Driven by the most advanced technology available in any portable gas detector on the market.
- The ALTAIR® 5X Detector allows for an industry-first LEL,O2, CO, H2S, and SO2 60-second span calibration and 10-second bump test time
- Streamline your processes by eliminating a second and calibration step for the SO2 sensor--spend less money on calibration gas for the most common 5-gas configuration in the market
- The ALTAIR® 5X Detector is equipped with an internal integral pump--save on spare parts and external components by having an integrated pump that is easier to service; make your workers’ jobs easier with a more durable and easy-to-use solution for remote monitoring
Ask about Altair
5x Detector kits!
Ask about Altair
4x Detector kits!
ALTAIR® 4X Multigas Detectors
- Typical cost savings of over 50% on calibration gas, replacement sensors, and maintenance
- Typical decrease in downtime of over 50% while bump testing the instrument, waiting for a gas response, and waiting for the instrument to clear Enhanced safety with industry-leading accuracy, repeatability, and response times.
- 4-year expected sensor life and standard& 3-year instrument warranty
- Spend less money on replacement sensors and purchase replacement instruments less frequently.
- Spend less time maintaining instruments, more time using them.
- The Altair 4X Detector provides an industry-exclusive end-of-sensor-life warning
ALTAIR® Pro Fire and Pro HCN Single-Gas Detectors
- Unit detects CO, H2S, O2, NH3, Cl2, ClO2, NO2, SO2, HCN and PH3
- Gas concentration (ammonia, carbon monoxide, chlorine,chlorine dioxide, hydrogen cyanide, hydrogen sulfide, nitrogen dioxide, phosphine and sulfur dioxide) or percent oxygendisplayed on a large, clear, backlit LCD
- Automatically records the last 50 alarm/test events while simultaneously recording peak gas readings or low O2readings every three minutes in a periodic data log
- User can read data or change alarm set points by connectingunit to MSA Link via built-in IR communication port
- Adjustable alarm set points
- No-miss quad alarm system includes bright flashing LEDs, piercing audible alarm, LCD notification, and an internal vibrating alarm
- Rubberized armor housing and one-button operationfor maximum durability and simplicity
Galaxy® GX2 Automated Test System
- Color touch screen for ease of setup and viewing
- Extremely simple to use; testing starts automatically without touching a single button
- Simultaneous testing of up to ten instruments
- GALAXY GX2 System is optimized for use with MSA’s XCell Sensors; provides up to 50% cost of ownership reduction
- At-a-glance indicators include low calibration gas volume, expiration warnings and test stand status
- MSA Link Pro Software provides proactive safety management, dashboard aoverview and total record-keeping
Sirius® Multigas Detectors
- One PID, four gas sensors, detects hundreds of chemicals
- Users can simultaneously monitor for volatile organic compounds with low vapor pressures while measuring for combustible, toxic and oxygen deficient atmospheres
- Integrating MSA's patented PID sensor design in our proven reliable multigas detector designs make this combination a dependable winner. Get the job done reliably and quickly.
- Easy-to-use software allows users to focus on tasks at hand.
- Superior PID sensor design reduces maintenance time and cost.
- Detector design combines two instruments into one.
- Loud, attention grabbing alarm system