The Critical Edge™ Women’s EMT Pant is made with a true female cut for a better fit and the kind of comfort a woman expects.
A step up for the well-equipped female EMT. Specially designed by America’s leading supplier of battle and dress uniforms to the U.S. military. Propper has taken their popular relaxed-fit EMT trousers to a new level with a special women’s cut and sizes for female EMTs. Plus they offer new and improved features to increase comfort and provide even more utility for men and women alike.
Tough, good-looking, and more comfort all around. Vive La Différence! The Critical Edge™ Women’s EMT Pant is made with a true female cut for a better fit and the kind of comfort a woman expects. A lower waist and more tapered legs are some of the distinctions that give women EMTs their own Critical Edge. But the superior construction and new features that will make these pants so popular with all EMTs are exactly the same. Durable 8.5 oz. 65% polyester / 35% cotton twill fabric is treated with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector for liquid and stain resistance. The fly has two sturdy hook-and-eye closures. An elastic slider hidden in the waistband allows a great fit with a full range of motion, while the gripper waistband keeps your shirt tucked in, and you looking neat and properly dressed through the most active operations. These well made trousers also feature a gusseted crotch with reinforced diamond construction. And the double knees are designed to last
- Designed specially for female EMTs by America’s leading supplier of military uniforms.
- Lower waist, more tapered legs, and true female sizing provide an accurate, comfortable fit for the female EMT
- Unique 15-pocket design—same as the men’s Critical Edge—to hold all the small things you need fast, and more.
- 65/35 poly/cotton twill fabric provides long-wearing toughness
- Treated with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector; resist stains, fading, and wrinkles
- Reinforced crotch, elastic waistband, double knees and other combat uniform features—for the battlefield you face every day
- Available in Dark Navy or Black. Unhemmed for a custom fit.
More storage. More utility. 15 pockets in all. Each purposefully designed for the EMT to provide convenient places for all the small things you need to have handy…and a lot of things you don’t. The specially constructed dual six-way cargo/scissor pockets feature an additional hidden zippered pocket at the top. A besom pocket located on each calf is designed to keep disposable gloves ready for immediate access. Reinforced front pockets with finished seams can double as hand-warmers. There’s even a handy coin pocket on the right side, to complete the unique, versatile15-pocket design that makes the CriticalEdge™ EMT Pant an exciting upgrade to an already superior product. We think you’ll agree—once again Propper delivers on durability, comfort, performance… and price.
- 65/35 poly/cotton twill fabric with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector
- True women’s cut and sizing provides a better fit and maximum comfort for the Female EMT.
- Gripper waistband keeps your shirt tucked in
- 2 sturdy hook & eye closures
- Hidden elastic-slider in the waistband for comfort and ease of motion
- Gusseted, diamond reinforced crotch
- Bellowed cargo/ scissor pockets on both thighs
- Hidden zippered pocket on top of cargo pocket
- Besom pockets on calves for glove storage
- Reinforced front pockets with finished seams
- Double knee for extra protection and superior wear
- Coin pocket on the right side
- Choose Dark Navy or Black
- Available in even numbered Women’s Sizes 6-24
- Unhemmed lengths only, for a custom inseam fit
|Since 1967, Propper has been supplying battle and dress uniforms to meet the uncompromising demands of the US Armed Forces. This respected manufacturer has taken their exceptional quality, comfort, relentless durability, and functional design from the battlefields to the streets with a range of tactical and practical clothing adapted, or specially designed, to meet the requirements of law enforcement and public safety professionals. TheFireStore.com is pleased to offer Propper’s specialized, high performance apparel to our professional customers, at very attractive prices.