Built to a minimal size for maximum power, the Trooper Bar's unique gooseneck design maximizes prying force for fast entry.
When seconds count, rely on Akron Brass forcible entry tools. These superior quality American-made tools are constructed of alloy steel for superior strength and durability; and engineered for maximum mechanical advantage, convenient transport, and optimum efficiency. The Trooper Bar is a powerful multiple purpose utility bar in a very portable package. Its gooseneck shaped design and integral fulcrums create a higher degree of leverage, maximizing prying force, and generating additional power to force through obstructions that typically require a much longer or heavier tool. Plus the Trooper Bar’s versatile tool heads provide additional utility, with unique features for hammering, prying, puncturing, smashing, and simply forcing one’s way through or around obstructions with exceptional efficiency.
- Small, powerful multi-purpose tool is only 26” long; 8½ lbs.
- Creates a high degree of leverage to help force your way through or around obstructions.
- Solid one-piece construction of heat-treated alloy steel for extreme strength
- Zinc-plated finish resists corrosion; remains bright for visibility
- Multi-purpose tool heads can quickly pry open locked doors, punch through walls, or smash windows
Style 50 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Solid one-piece steel construction
- Drop forged from alloy steel
- Heat treated for added strength
- Gooseneck design increases leverage
- Durable zinc-plated finish
- Length: 26"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.