A fire shirt designed for firefighters in the southern regions to accomodate extreme heat while increasing firefighter safety.
Get maximum comfort, protection, and durability with the CX Wildland Brush Shirt. The cut, fit, and moisture management capabilities keep you cool and more comfortable in the field. Back pleat allows for excellent body movement ranges when reaching, stretching, lifting, etc. Nomex® thread stitching combined with unparalleled workmanship gives this wildland fire shirt exceptional durability. All chest and arm pockets come attentively designed in order to meet your personal storage needs.
- Back Pleat Design Frees Body Movements
- Excellent Moisture Management
- Soft and Lightweight Fabric Provides Unmatched Comfort
- FR Properties Won't Wash or Wear Out
- Ideal Pocket Layout & Design
- Two Chest Pockets
- One Arm Pocket
- UL® Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications
- Lifetime Warranty
Chest: Keep your arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms at your armpits. Be sure to include the highest part of your chest and shoulder blades.
Sleeve: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back, across shoulder to elbow, and down to the wrist.
||38" - 40"
||40" - 44"
||44" - 48"
||48" - 52"
||52" - 56"