Make your job safer and easier with maximum protection, comfort, and features.
When duty calls the CX Urban Interface Coat will keep you protected and comfortable day in and day out. Everything we put into the CX Urban Interface Coat makes your job safer and easier. A full front YKK® zipper with fire-storm flap provides easy on and off. Back pleat provides excellent mobility while an aggressive cut provides unparalleled fit. Soft and lightweight FR fabric provides unmatched comfort along with excellent moisture management. Bar tacked and stitched with high-quality Nomex® thread makes this UI Coat a piece of equipment you can depend on.
Soft and Lightweight FR Fabric Provides Unmatched Comfort along with Excellent Moisture Management
Bar Tacked and Stitched with high-quality Nomex® Thread
Fit & Mobility:
Back Shoulder Gussets along with an Aggressive Cut Provide Excellent Fit and Mobility
Safety & Protection:
FR Properties Won’t Wash or Wear Out
- Excellent Moisture Management
- Soft and Lightweight Fabric Provides Unmatched Comfort
- Back Pleat Allows for Excellent Maneuverability
- FR Properties Won't Wash or Wear Out
- Bar Tacked and Stitched with high-quality Nomex® Thread
- Ideal Pocket Layout & Design
- Chest Pocket
- Radio Pocket
- Arm Pocket
- UL® Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 specifications
- Lifetime Warranty
- Material: TECASAFE™ PLUS 7oz. by Tencate
- NOMEX® CRAQ-SPUN® Thread
- YKK® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- 3M® Reflective Trim
- Mil-Spec Velcro
- Single Needle Tailoring
- Total Weight (Size: XL): 27 oz. / 0.77 kg.
- UL® Certified to current NFPA 1977 Specifications
||38" - 40"
||40" - 44"
||44" - 48"
||48" - 52"
||52" - 56"
Keep your arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms at your armpits. Be sure to include the highest part of your chest and shoulder blades.
With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back, across shoulder to elbow, and down to the wrist.