A fire shirt designed for firefighters in the southern regions to accommodate extreme heat while increasing firefighter safety.
- Excellent moisture management
- Soft and lightweight fabric provides unmatched comfort
- FR properties won't wash or wear out
- Ideal pocket layout and design with two chest pockets
- UL® Certified to current NFPA 1977 Specifications
- Lifetime warranty
The new Vector Wildland Fire Shirt is the result of a custom designed product for firefighters in the southern regions. They wanted an excellent quality and well-priced wildland fire shirt that would accommodate the extreme heat while keeping wildland firefighters safe. Tecasafe® Plus 580 (5.8oz) material to provide a lighter and cooler feel, similar to the old-gold wildland fire shirts. The shirt features were then simplified to trim cost while keeping the unmatched cut, fit, and workmanship you expect to see in all Coaxsher™ PPE.
- Material: Tencate Tecasafe® Plus 580
- NOMEX® CRAQ-SPUN® Thread
- Melamine Buttons
- Mil-Spec VELCRO® brand
- Single Needle Tailoring
- Total Weight (Size: XL): 16 oz / 1.0 lb / 0.45 kg
||38" - 40"
||40" - 44"
||44" - 48"
||48" - 52"
||52" - 56"
Keep your arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms at your armpits. Be sure to include the highest part of your chest and shoulder blades.
With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back, across shoulder to elbow, and down to the wrist.