Keeping you protected and comfortable all day long.
- Minimize chafing with our new underside pattern design
- Articulated areas provide excellent comfort and fit
- Aggressively cut for maximum mobility
- Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec VELCRO® brand and melamine button gives redundancy and reliability in the field
- Backed by 100% Guarantee
- UL® Certified to current NFPA 1977 Specifications
The cut and fit of the new CX Wildland Fire Pants are second to none. With absolutely stellar fit, knee articulation, and seamless crotch (less chafing!) these wildland fire pants keep you protected and comfortable all day long. Carefully thought out design patterns and articulated seams allow these wildland fire pants to move with you not against you. Whether you’re on the fire line or at base camp you will appreciate these pants like no others.
Seamless crotch design minimizes chafing
Fit and Mobility:
Articulated areas along with an aggressive cut provide excellent fit and mobility
Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Material: NOMEX® IIIA, 6.8oz
- NOMEX® CRAQ-SPUN® thread
- YKK® zipper pulls and tape
- Melamine buttons
- Mil-Spec VELCRO® brand
- Single needle tailoring
- Total weight (Size: L): 23 oz / 1.44 lbs / 0.65 kg
- UL® Certified to NFPA 1977-2011 Specifications
Waist: Measure at your natural waistline, where your belt normally rests.
Inseam: On a pair of pants that fit you well, measure along the seam from the crotch to the bottom of the leg.