Battles against heat, sweat, and discomfort to keep you protected all day long.
The first and only Urban Interface Pant that battles against heat, sweat, and discomfort. With "Xvent" technology the CX Urban Interface Vent Pants protect you from both internal and external heat. With absolutely stellar fit, leg venting, knee articulation, and seamless crotch (less chafing!) these urban interface pants will keep you protected and comfortable all day long.
- Patent Pending “XVent” Technology makes these pants the “coolest” period.
- Minimize chafing with new underside pattern design
- Articulated areas provide excellent comfort and fit
- Aggressively cut for maximum mobility
- Bar Tacked and Stitched with high-quality Nomex® Thread
- Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec VELCRO® brand and melamine button makes a solid closure system which gives redundancy and reliability in the field
- Excellent moisture management
- Backed by Coaxsher's 100% Guarantee
- UL® Certified to current NFPA 1977 Specifications
“XVent” design provides air flow keeping you protected from both internal and external heat.
Seamless crotch design minimizes chafing
Fit and Mobility:
Articulated areas along with an aggressive cut provide excellent fit and mobility
Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Material: Tecasafe® Plus 700
- NOMEX® CRAQ-SPUN® Thread
- YKK® Zipper Pulls and Tape
- Melamine Buttons
- Mil-Spec VELCRO® brand
- Single Needle Tailoring
- Total Weight (Size: L): 21 oz / 1.31 lbs / 0.60 kg
- UL® Certified to NFPA 1977-2011 Specifications