Designed for firefighters in the southern regions to accomodate extreme heat and maximize firefighter safety.
Coaxsher's Vector Wildland Fire Pants are the result of a custom designed product for firefighters in the southern regions. They wanted excellent quality and well-priced wildland fire pants that would accommodate the extreme heat while keeping their wildland firefighters safe. Made with Tecasafe® Plus 700 material which provides maximum comfort, protection, and great moisture management.
Design features include: seamless crotch which minimizes chafing, aggressive cut provides excellent fit and mobility, double reinforced in high-stress areas for great durability. The Vector wildland fire pants come with simplified features to trim cost while the unmatched cut, fit, and workmanship deliver what our customers expect to see in all Coaxsher™ PPE.
- Minimize chafing with new underside pattern design
- Aggressively cut for maximum mobility
- Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec VELCRO® brand and melamine button makes a solid closure system which gives redundancy and reliability in the field
- Backed by our 100% Guarantee
- UL® Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications
- Material: Tecasafe® Plus 700
- NOMEX® CRAQ-SPUN® Thread
- YKK® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Melamine Buttons
- Mil-Spec VELCRO® brand
- Single Needle Tailoring
- Total Weight (Size: L): 21 oz / 1.31 lbs / 0.60 kg
- UL® Certified to NFPA 1977-2011 Specifications