Performance-proven LED technology at an economical price in a compact size!
- Available in Red, Blue, or Amber lens
- 4 LEDs per light module
- Polycarbonate lenses and base
- Magnetic/suction cup mount
- Spring loaded magnets allow mini bar to attach to uneven mounting surfaces
Four Torus-style optic LED lightheads provide outstanding signal strength and light spread from this compact unit. A new magnetic mounting system attaches the mini bar to uneven surfaces for more placement options. A nine-foot cord plugs into the lighter switch and allows you to select among 19 flash patterns.
ABOUT CODE 3®
- 11" L x 2.4" H (without mounting feet) x 7.3"D; 3.1" H (with mounting feet) (79.2 mm H); (280.4 mm L x 62 mm H x 184.4 mm D)
- 11-30 Volt DC
- 12V average amp draw less than 1 amp
- 24V average amp draw less than 1/2 amp
- Shipping weight: 4 lbs.
- Meets SAE J845 and California Title 13 photometric requirements
- 5-Year Warranty on LED Modules
Code 3, Inc. engineers and manufactures a complete line of lighting and sound-based warning products used by professionals in emergency response, utility, service fleet, and industrial settings. Code 3® has been in business since 1974 with their primary goal to design products that enhance customer safety, including law enforcement officers, firemen, and EMT personnel, as well as all personnel in utility, DOT, and construction industries. The Code 3 team is focused on total customer satisfaction through innovative products, seamless customer service, and world-class quality. This is exemplified in their ISO 9001 certification and their Lean Six Sigma processes.
History of Product Innovations:
- TriCore® technology provides the brightest lighting technology on the market (Defender®)
- PriZm™ II Dual Reflector technology provides a brighter signal for superior visibility and safety (RX 2700™ lightbar)
- The first two-level lightbar (the MX7000™)
- The first integrated directional lighting system (ArrowStik®)
- LED X™ optical technology provides incredibly bright, high-visibility signals when viewed either straight on or off angle
- Code 3® markets its products under the following well-known brand names:
Code 3® Emergency Lighting and Sound-Based Systems are designed for installation on emergency response vehicles such as police cars, fire apparatus, ambulances, and wreckers. This full line of lightbars, flashers, sirens, and speakers includes such well-known products as Defender®, RX 2700CC™, MX7000®, and ArrowStik®. PSE Amber™ Warning Products include a full array of products for utility vehicles, highway maintenance vehicles, industrial trucks and waste recovery vehicles. Lighting and sound-based warning devices and accessories includes lightbars, LED, strobe and halogen beacons, interior package lighting, back-up alarms, and Department of Transportation systems and spotlights, including such well-known products as TriCore® NarrowStik™, Frontier™ Mini Bar, and ArrowStik®