Stops burn progression and cools the skin, relieves pain and protects against airborne contamination.
Water-Jel Burn Dressings provide fast, one-step relief for emergency first aid when someone has been burned. Water-Jel Burn Dressings are made with a scientifically formulated cooling gel and utilize medical-grade nonwoven pads. They are non-adherent so they will not stick to burn injuries. The dressings are soaked in a water-based / water-soluble, bacteriostatic and biodegradable gel and sterilized to ensure a contamination-free atmosphere for emergency treatment of burns.
With Water-Jel Burn Dressings, it takes no special training to give fast and effective emergency burn care for any type of burn injury. All Water-Jel Burn Dressings have a 5-year shelf life from date of manufacture. Each dressing has a Total Body Surface Area (TBSA) icon that indicates approximate total body surface area covered with the use of that dressing.
Available dressing sizes:
Sold in the following quantities:
- 2”x6” - A conveniently sized dressing designed to wrap around the wrist and between the fingers to keep them separated.
- 4”x4” - A small square-shaped dressing designed to fit the palm of the hand, a commonly burned area, or the back of the hand, near the knuckles.
- 4”x16” - A well-suited dressing for the inner or outer area of the forearm. Can also be used on a portion of the leg or to wrap a foot. Used in every first aid survival kit used by military personnel.
- 8”x18” - The largest burn dressing; excellent for covering sizeable areas, such as the thigh, shoulder or back.
- 12”x16” - A unique dressing specifically designed to conform to any size face, adult or child. Large enough to protect the entire face, ears, neck and part of the head.
- 8”x22” - Specially designed for use on hand burns. This unique dressing features a special design to wrap between fingers to prevent fusing and completely wraps the hand to cool and protect it from contamination.
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device which is regulated by the FDA. This product may have regulations or restrictions in some states. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws.
- 2”x6” – 15/box or 4 boxes/case
- 4”x4” – 15/box or 4 boxes/case
- 4”x16” - 7/box or 4 boxes/case
- 8”x18” - 5/box or 4 boxes/case
- 12”x16” - 5/box or 4 boxes/case
- 8”x22” - 5/box or 4 boxes/case