Be seen, be heard, and be FELT! The Rumbler® is a revolutionary new concept to audible warning.
The Rumbler introduces a revolutionary new concept to audible warning through its ability to interact with most 100/200-watt siren amplifiers and provide secondary, low frequency duplicate tones. Low frequency tones have the distinct advantage of penetrating solid materials allowing vehicle operators and nearby pedestrians to FEEL the sound waves. The Rumbler system senses the primary siren tone signal, and reduces the signals’ frequency by 75%. It then amplifies the sound through a pair of high output woofers. The system’s timer allows the tone to sound for eight seconds, providing highly effective warning at hazardous intersections, and then automatically shuts off. The Rumbler is particularly effective when used in dense urban environments with heavy vehicle and pedestrian traffic. A complete Rumbler intersection-clearing system consists of an amplifier, with built-in timer and two subwoofers. Vehicle specific mounting hardware is ordered separately. This system can be paired with most 100/200-watt emergency siren amplifiers.
- Improves emergency vehicle operator safety
- Produces penetrating/vibrating low frequency sound waves
- Interacts with most 100/200-watt emergency vehicle siren amplifiers.
- Enabled via any emergency vehicle steering wheel horn ring
- Eight second safety timer provides automatic tone shutdown
- Highly effective in dense urban environments with heavy vehicle traffic
- Input Voltage: 9-15 vdc
- Input Current: Operating 12 A max
- Polarity: Negative ground only
- Standby Current: 0 mA nominal
- Operating Temp Range: -30°C to +65°C
- Frequency Ranges: 182 to 400 Hz
- Output Voltage: 64 vdc (nominal) peak-to-peak
- Output Power: 80 W
- Amplifier: 1.3" (3.5 cm) x 6.3" (15.6 cm) x 5.7 in (14.5 cm)
- Pair of Woofers: 8.5" (21.6 cm) x 7.3" (18.4 cm)
- Timer: 1.4" (3.6 cm) x 6.5" (16.5 cm) x 2.9" (7.4 cm)