Portable Spectra LED Lamphead delivers up to 20,000 Lumens of Ultra Bright White LED Light Directly on the Work Area or scene.
BRIGHTER. WHITER. BETTER.
SPECTRA LED Lampheads put out 20,000 lumens of super bright white light making it the brightest LED scene light available. And it's among the most efficient—producing roughly twice the light output of a 500w quartz halogen scene light, but cooler running at less than half the current draw
. The advanced lens design and LED configuration generates a uniform flood and spot combination light pattern that provides enhanced work area visibility as well as illuminating objects at a farther distance.
- The Brightest LED Scene Light--20,000 lumens—puts out more light on a lower power draw
- Provides both SPOT & FLOOD lighting from a single lighthead for full coverage of the scene
- Whiter Light—closest thing to natural sunlight— with no warm-up period required
- Slimmest LED lamphead profile in the industry; innovative Cooling Fins provide higher efficiency
- Comes un-mounted with swivel mounting arm
- Lighthead alone will fit on any standard mast or mounting bracket
- Five Year LED lighting warranty
- Higher Lumens with unique cooling fins design
FRC-SPA100-K20 / Lamphead only, 120VAC
FRC-SPA510-K20 / Lamphead w/ pole mount, 120VAC, top mount, pull up
FRC-SPA512-K20 / Lamphead w/ pole mount, 120VAC, thru cab, push up
FRC-SPA530-K20 / Lamphead w/ pole mount, 120VAC, side mount, push up
FRC-SPA540-K20 / Lamphead w/ pole mount, 120VAC, side mount, pull up
FRC-SPA642-K20 / Lamphead w/ 42” tripod mount, 120VAC
FRC-SPA656-K20 / Lamphead w/ 56” tripod mount, 120VAC
FRC-SPA830-K20 / Lamphead, 120VAC, universal mount
FRC-SPA850-K20 / Lamphead, 120VAC, flat brow mount
FRCSPA700-K20-WH / Lamphead, 120VAC, Portable with White Base
FRCSPA700-K20-BK / Lamphead, 120VAC, Portable with Black Base
SPECTRA lampheads are available with various mounting, pole and tri-pod options. If you want to customize a lamphead, please call 800-852-6088 and ask for a Fire Equipment Specialist.
We are a full line dealer for Fire Research Corp.
Unique spectra flood / spot light pattern is perfect for firefighting
SPECTRA delivers both SPOT & FLOOD lighting from a single lighthead—at the same time.
Three rows of LEDs. with the top and bottom rows designed as flood light to light up the work area. The middle row has focused spot LEDs to provide long distance illumination. The unique Spectra lens design and LED configuration provides a smooth and uniform flood and spot combination, bringing firefighters the widest light pattern, as well as a powerful long-range beam, for improved work area visibility as well as illuminating objects at a farther distance.
Mounted on a tripod, an aluminum base, or your own light mast,
the SPECTRA’S dynamic spot-flood light throws its wide area lighting pattern almost entirely to the sides and beneath the main spot beam, effectively illuminating the area directly below the light. It means no dead spots—with more than enough light to work by, as you approach the truck or area beneath it.
SPECTRA LIGHT HEAD in durable powder-coated white finish
- SPECTRA can be used with most telescopic poles, tripods, non-telescopic mounts, and standard brow mounts.
- Unique 3-row LED Array design provides more light in a compact lamphead.
- 60 ultra-bright white LEDs: 48 for flood lighting in top and bottom rows
- 12 larger LEDs in center row provide an intense spot light beam pattern.
- High-power light output: 20,000 lumens – 12/24 VDC, 18/9 amps
- White powder-coated bezel resists abrasion and corrosion
- Whiter light, closer to natural sunlight
- Uniform high quality white light with the widest light pattern
- Long operating hours, LEDs rated at 50,000 hours
- Instant-On at Full Intensity—no warm-up period required.
- Adjustable angle of elevation with sturdy locking pivot in the mounting arm
- Heat resistant handle for comfortable, easy carry, before or after use.
- Wire guard included to protect the lamphead glass (not shown).
- Lamphead and mounting arm have a durable white powder coated finish
- Five Year LED lighting warranty
- Lamphead dimensions: 5-7/8" high x 14" wide x 3-1/2" deep