First Alert smoke alarms and detectors are designed to protect you and your family.
Smoke alarms save lives each and every day. They help provide early warning for the deadly danger of fire. With a small ounce of prevention you can help protect the people in your life. First Alert smoke alarms and detectors are designed to protect you and your family. Reliability and quality are critical when every second counts.
- Utilizes both ionization and photoelectric
smoke sensors for optimal performance
- Intelligent sensing technology reduces nonemergency or nuisance alarms
- Single Button Silence/Test mutes unwanted alarms
- Operates on 2-AA batteries (included)
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
Architectural and Engineering Specs:
The smoke alarm shall be a First Alert Model SA320 and shall provide at a minimum the following features and functions
- Two smoke sensing chambers - photoelectric and ionization.
- Powered by two AA alkaline batteries and have a solid state piezo horn rated at 85dB at 10 ft. and shall be capable of self restoring.
- A visual power-on indicator to confirm unit is receiving power.
- Two Latching features: Alarm Latch to easily identify initiating alarm after alarm condition has subsided. Low battery latch: to visually identify which unit is in low battery condition. Two Silence Features: Alarm Silence to temporarily silence nuisance alarms. Low Battery Silence to silence low battery chirp for up to 8 hours.
- Two Locking features - tamper resistant locking pins that lock battery drawer and/or alarm to mounting bracket.
- Capable of operating between 40°F (4°C) and 100°F (38°C) and relative humidity between 10% and 95%.
- Contains mounting hardware and shall be listed for wall or ceiling mounting.
- A gasketless base for easy installation and be capable of keeping alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for true alarm alignment.
- At a minimum meet the requirements of UL217, CSFM, NFPA 72 and the ICC.
||5.0” dia x 2.0”H
||Two 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
||40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
||10% to 95% relative humidity (RH)
||85dB at 10 feet
Electronically simulates smoke condition, causing the unit to alarm. Press and hold test/silence button
||Automatic when smoke clears
||Photoelectric and Ionization
||Intermittent Green LED
||Red LED flashes rapidly
||LED flashes red 2 sec on, 2 sec off after local alarm stops
|Low Battery Latch
||LED flashes green 2 sec on, 2 sec off
||Listed to UL217 Standard