Build a safety network of interconnected alarms in your home without the cost and hassle of wiring.
Battery operated wireless interconnect combination smoke alarm. Voice can be easily programmed for alarm's location within the home (11 pre-programmed choices). Voice also notifies which hazard is being sensed. If alarm in kitchen senses smoke, all alarms will say: Warning, evacuate! Smoke in Kitchen! Easily link alarms together with the press of a button. When one alarm sounds, they all sound for maximum whole home protection. Photoelectric smoke sensor reduces nuisance alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam. Easy access battery drawer: no need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery. 10-year limited warranty. Meets UL standards.
- Talking alarm – actual voice speaks the type and location of danger in your home
- Programmable up to eleven locations
- Wireless integration gives effortless connectivity – connect up to 18 Onelink alarms; when one sounds, they all sound
- Photoelectric type detector reduces nuisance alarms like those caused by cooking smoke and shower steam
- Mute button mutes unnecessary alarms immediately or tests alarm function
- Low battery “chirping” signal mute
- Includes 2AA batteries
- Loud 85db alarm
- 10-year limited warranty (smoke alarms should be replaced every 10 years for maximum protection)
- Meets UL217 standard for wireless smoke detectors
- FCC compliant for wireless devices
Smoke alarms save lives each and every day. They help provide early warning for the deadly danger of fire. With a small ounce of prevention you can help protect the people in your life. First Alert smoke alarms and detectors are designed to protect you and your family. Reliability and quality are critical when every second counts.