Are you looking for something better than the standard cotton bandanna that you wore on your last brushfire?
Don't want a mask that uses an N-95 or cartridge style filter? Maybe you would prefer a bandanna that is super easy to breathe through but can still protect your face from burning embers? The Ultimate Bandanna UB-V2 may be just for you. The redesigned UB-V2 offers the top performance protection of CarbonX®, yet doesn't require a filter of any kind.
The firefighters at Hot Shield USA realize we all have our own preferences when it comes to personal protective equipment. While the HS-2 has proved itself and is extremely popular, there are some who prefer their trusty bandanna yet who realize the limitations of one layer of cotton. It is for this reason Hotshield produced the new Ultimate Bandanna. This mask is a nearly 100% fire proof facial protection garment that is easier to don, doff or just hang around your neck than any bandanna you've ever used or seen before.
- Extreme thermal protection of major portions of the face and neck
- Reduction of inhalation of particulate matter by means of a screen/knit mesh fabric
- NFPA Standard 1977 Wildland Protective Clothing
- Uses hook and loop fasteners to secure mask to neck and head of user
- CarbonX wovens and knit fabrics for enhanced thermal protection
- Nighttime visibility enhancement through use of relective tape trim sewn to left and right side of mask
- One size fits all
- Weighs 3.4oz./95.2 grams