Please Note: Due to the customization required for producing quality turnout gear, orders are NON-RETURNABLE except for manufacturer defect. Sizing errors on behalf of customer are non-returnable. Please be sure of your measurements and sizing before placing orders. Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order. Please allow approximately 60-75 business days for delivery of this item. Express shipping is not available.
Exclusive to TheFireStore!
Designed to our specifications with the features firefighters want most. Specially priced for you.
Low-Rise Waist Pants for Increased Comfort
Super-Deluxe Pants have a low-rise waist design (two inches lower than traditional turnout gear) that complements the natural contours of your body for increased comfort. They fit and feel more like an everyday pair of trousers.
The Freedom Design
- isodri® KEVLAR® /NOMEX® /Teflon F Fusion Outer Shell combines toughness with superior moisture management. It’s an exceptionally durable balanced blend of KEVLAR® and NOMEX® in a rugged 7.0 oz/yd2 ripstop woven from 2-ply yarns; treated with Teflon F, a water-resistant coating developed just for firefighting PPE. isodri® is more than just an outer shell that resists water penetration. It's a complete system—outer shell, moisture barrier, thermal barrier, and wristlets—all working together to reduce water in your bunker gear, and the dangers that water presents.
- Glide™ 2L/AraFlo /NOMEX® Composite Liner & Moisture Barrier offers light weight, excellent water resistance, and fast wicking of perspiration. This exclusive Lion composite liner delivers very high THL values to reduce the risk of heat stress. Combines Glide II 3.5oz. NOMEX® spun face cloth quilted to two layers of Teflon-treated NOMEX® E-89 and a Gore RT7100 moisture barrier laminated to 3.3 oz. Nomex® pajama check
- Low-rise waist with Janesville’s exclusive Freedom® Design provides lasting comfort, flexibility, and a uniform-style fit.
features in the crotch and knee enhance mobility on the fireground, especially when crawling, climbing or bending. Nine inches of Semper Dri™ in the lower legs repels water to keep your pants dry and the working weight low.
The elimination of crotch seams reduces tension to give added comfort to your turnout gear. On LION pants, a banded insert runs continuously from the top of the knee of one leg, through the crotch and to the top of the opposite knee. In addition to extending the useful life of your pants, it also provides a more comfortable fit. Increased leg circumference increases mobility.
The Freedom Knee
enables a natural flexing motion. It provides a gusset that the knee can fall into when crawling, climbing, bending, kneeling, etc. For added thermal protection, an additional layer of Lite-N-Dri™ cushioning is sewn into the liner at the knee. The padding provided by Lite-N-Dri™ also adds comfort when kneeling or crawling.
Adjustable Fit Take-Up Straps
Pants have waistband and external take-up straps for a comfortable fit.
- Take Up Straps: Self material fly take-up 1-703 hook, 1-dee ring attached with rivet and cap.
- Leg Tabs: (Std) 2 Black Leather leg tabs per leg with non-logo female snaps.
- Pant Cuff Reinforcement: Black Poly-coated aramid pant cuffs and 3x3.5" kick shield.
- Turn-Out Pockets:
- 9 x 10 x 2" split bellow pocket with KEVLAR® twill lined all 4 sides, 2 x 9" loop on pocket, 1.5 x 3" hook on flap, antenna notch on flap-specify location
- 9 x 10 x 2" Full Bellow Pocket w/ KEVLAR® lined all 4 sides, (2) add layer of outer shell fabric lined with KEVLAR® on shell side inside pocket, first layer 6.5" high, second layer 4.5" high, both layers stitched in 3" increments to create 6 comp, 2x9" loop on pocket, 1.5x3" hook on flap. - Seattle Tool Pocket
- Reflective Trim: 3" Lime/Yellow Ventilated Triple Trim Reflective trim around leg bottoms- 4 rows lockstitch.
- Suspenders: 42" (Regular) EZH H-Back Quick Adjust Non-Stretch Suspenders w/metal loop, Black
Coats and Pants are sold separately so you can get the best possible fit from each component.
By partnering with Lion Apparel, TheFireStore can offer an outstanding value—complete packages of today's most technologically advanced turnout gear, specially designed to meet the needs and budgets of the dedicated professionals who will depend on them every day.
How to Order: Due to the customization required for the best turnout fit and comfort, we ask that you take your sizing measurements based on the instructions below (click link below) then record them on our Order Form and
email [email protected]
or fax to 888-335-9800 AFTER you place your order online. ALL MEASUREMENT FIELDS MUST BE COMPLETED ACCURATELY WITH YOUR SIZING. A FireStore representative will contact you to complete your order.
If you have any questions before sending in your order, please call 800-852-6088 and someone will be happy to assist you. Due to the customization required for producing quality turnout gear, orders are NON-RETURNABLE except for manufacturer defect. Sizing errors on behalf of customer are non-returnable. Please be sure of your measurements and sizing before placing orders. Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order. PLEASE ALLOW APPROX. 10 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY OF THIS GARMENT. Express shipping is not available.
|Click for Order Form