Please Note: Due to the customization required for producing quality turnout gear, orders are NON-RETURNABLE except for manufacturer defect. Sizing errors on behalf of customer are non-returnable. Please be sure of your measurements and sizing before placing orders. Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order. Please allow approximately 60-75 business days for delivery of this item. Express shipping is not available.
Exclusive FireStore Specs! Custom Made!
This fully featured V-Force Turnout Coat offers Lion’s advanced V-Fit™ design— a careful blending of the best technology from combat and professional sports clothing, applied to bunker gear. The result is the optimum balance between comfort, mobility, and protection.
V-Force Bi-Swing Coat
The Bi-swing back has inverted pleat in both the outer shell and liner system. It expands as your arms move forward. No tugging or binding at the shoulder. When your arms return to a natural position, the pleat closes so there's no bunching of material.
All the great comfort and mobility features of the standard V-Force coat.
LION Ventilated Trim provides a conduit for the release of vapor and guards against the potential hazards of trapped moisture.
- Outer Shell: PBI Matrix Plus: 7.25 oz
- Coat liner inspection system located at center right front of liner, with 1x4" loop
- Waterwells -Chambray DWR 2-Layer NOMEX®/Kevlar® spunlace quilt/pajama check crosstech with 1" elastic wrist shield. W-well with 3/4" loop, male snap, sewn to coat liner sleeves
- Coat Wristlets: 8" isodri® over the hand- KEVLAR® / NOMEX® / Spandex® construction
- Coat Inner Yoke Reinforcement: Semper Dri® front and back yokes sewn to coat thermal liners
- Coat Closure System: 2.5" stormflap (Square Corners) with 2 layer self fabric & 1 layer Gore RT7100 PTFE, thermo plastic zipper in, 1.5" hook & 1.5" loop out (zipper in, hook on coat front, loop on stormflap with poly-coated aramid tab for V-Fit Bi-Swing coat
- Coat Elbow Reinforcement: Contoured Black poly-coated aramid elbow patch w/ 1 layer GIC E-88 foam padding. V-Force Bi-Swing
- Coat Collar: 3" split self fabric collar with CROSSTECH® PJ lined. 1 x 3" hook on each end inside and two pieces 1" hook set 1/2" from center along top edge for liner attachment. 1.5 x 4" hook & loop for front closure.
- Throat Tab: 4 x 11" contoured collar throat tab with Gore RT7100, 2 x 2" hook on tab, 2 x 2" loop on bottom tab & collar, tab set on right end of collar, 2 x 3" loop on left side of collar, 2 x 2" loop on right side of collar & 2 x 2" hook on top side of collar tab for throat tab storage.
- Coat Shoulder Reinforcement: Self fabric shoulder caps
- Coat Cuff Reinforcement: Self-Fabric Cuff Reinforcements
- Turn-Out Pockets: Two 9 x 9 x 2" semi bellow & handwarmer combined pocket with 6" opening on side, Kevlar® twill backer, handwarmer lined with semper dri. 1.5 x 3" loop on pocket & 1.5 x 3" hook on flap, 2 layers lite-n-dri inside flap corner & PCA tab out
- Turn-Out Pockets: 3.5 x 7.5 x 2" Radio Pocket with polycotton fully lined 3 sides inside pocket 5.25" divider, 2 x 3" loop on pocket & 2 x 3" hook on flap. Antenna notch on both sides of flap
- Mic Tab: 1" x 3" triple layer self fabric mic tab bartacked on each end
- Flashlight Strap: 1 x 10" 2 layers self fabric flashlite strap X-stitched to shell with 1 x 3" hook and loop. 1 x 3" triple layer self fabric mic tab bartacked at each end 2" above flashlight strap. 701 reverse snap hook riveted to shell with leather backing 2" above mic tab.
- Misc. Fasteners: 1 Dee ring attached to coat
- Belts and Harnesses: DRD: Firefighter Recovery Harness with 2" welt and 5.25 x 2.25" flap with rounded corners. 1 x 2" loop for harness storage. 1 x 2" loop on shell flap closure, 1 x 2" hook on flap. 1.5 x 2" hook on harness. 2 x 2" loop underneath chest trim for harness storage, 1 pair 1 x 3.5" self-fabric straps with 1 x 2" hook and loop. The loop handle has a silver retro-reflective LION logo patch.
- Reflective Trim: 3" New York Style trim pattern for V-Force. Ventilated Yellow 3M™ Scotchlite™
- Hangar Loop: Standard 5/8" x 5 1/2" self fabric hanger loop
The V-Force Coat is more comfortable than common firefighting coats because it’s cut much different. The seams are not at the shoulders and sides, but at the back. This significantly reduces hem rise when you’re extending your arms. It also prevents SCBA straps from pushing seams into your body and causing discomfort. Fitted side panels provide a more tailored fit and better mobility.
Natural Arm Movement
The contoured raglan sleeves have a natural shaping. This combines with the V-Fit™ Elbow to promote free and easy movement. The elbow is made up of cutouts, shaped pieces and darts. This reduces bunching and the overall working weight of the coat.
The elbow reinforcements are notched to give you superior thermal and moisture protection without impeding movement.
The coat's cuffs extend over the back of your hand for additional thermal protection when reaching or pulling.
Reduced Working Weight
No detail has been overlooked. The streamlined storm flap reduces thermal buildup and working weight.
The Comfort Collar and optional throat tab are ergonomically shaped to improve comfort, interface better with other PPE elements and deliver continuous thermal and moisture protection.
It features a smooth one-piece transition at the shell/liner. There are no bulky seams or hook and loop to rub at the back of your neck. The liner attachment is at the top of the collar to allow for a natural break to use the collar effectively in the up or down position.
How to order: Due to the customization required for the best turnout fit and comfort, we ask that you take your sizing measurements based on the instructions below (click link below) then record them on our Order Form and email [email protected] or fax to 888-335-9800 AFTER you place your order online. ALL MEASUREMENT FIELDS MUST BE COMPLETED ACCURATELY WITH YOUR SIZING. A FireStore representative will contact you to complete your order.
If you have any questions before sending in your order, please call 800-852-6088 and someone will be happy to assist you. Due to the customization required for producing quality turnout gear, orders are NON-RETURNABLE except for manufacturer defect. Sizing errors on behalf of customer are non-returnable. Please be sure of your measurements and sizing before placing orders. Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order. PLEASE ALLOW APPROX. 10 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY OF THIS GARMENT. Express shipping is not available.
Coats and Pants are sold separately so you can get the best possible fit from each component.
|Click for Measuring Instructions
||Click for Order Form