Please Note: Due to the customization required for producing quality turnout gear, orders are NON-RETURNABLE except for manufacturer defect. Sizing errors on behalf of customer are non-returnable. Please be sure of your measurements and sizing before placing orders. Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order. Please allow approximately 60-75 business days for delivery of this item. Express shipping is not available.
Exclusive FireStore Specs! Custom Made High Back Pants!
This fully featured V-Force Turnout Pant offers a careful blending of the best technology from combat and professional sports clothing, applied to bunker gear. The result is the optimum balance between comfort, mobility, and protection.
V-Force High-Back Pants provide the ultimate in thermal protection. A five-inch back panel extends above the waist. A unique hook and loop support pad attaches LION’s V-Back™ Suspenders to the pants. Snap tabs fasten the suspenders to the front (V-Back™ High-Back Suspenders are required).
The Difference is in the Details
- Pant Liner & Moisture Barrier: Traditional Liner,Glide™ face cloth quilted to 2.3oz NOMEX®/Kevlar® spunlace & 1.5 oz AraFlo® Dri, CROSSTECH® BLACK (Type 2F) PTFE/Nomex® Pajama Check laminated membrane
- Outer Shell: PBI Matrix Plus 7.0 oz
- Pant Fly Closure: Sewn on pant fly with PJ Crosstech®, closure thermo zipper inside with 1.5" hook & loop, 3/4" hook underneath PJ crosstech for liner attachment
- Take Up Straps: 1 pair 1 x 8.5" self fabric takeup straps w/ 1" x 3" hook on end & 1" x 4.5" loop on opposite end, 1" x 2.5" strap w/one 1" nickel loop, take-ups bartacked to shell
- Pant Knee Reinforcement: Black poly coated aramid contoured knees with Lite-N-Dri padding
- Pant Cuff Reinforcement: Black poly-coated aramid pant cuffs and 3x3.5" kick shield
- Turn-Out Pockets: 9" x 10" x 2" split bellow pocket with Kevlar® lined on all 4 sides, 2 x 9" loop on pocket, 1.5 x 3" hook on flap, antenna notch on flap-specify location, split 5" front and 4" rear
- Turn-Out Pockets: 9" x 10" x 2" pocket with Kevlar lined on all 4 sides, (2) add layers of outer shell fabric lined with Kevlar on shell inside pocket, first layer is 6.5" high, second layer is 4.5" high, both layers stitched in 3" increments to create 6 combined, 1.5 x 3" hook on shell
- Leg Tabs: Standard, 2 black leather leg tabs per leg, with non-logo female snaps
- Reflective Trim: Ventilated 3" strip above cuffs, 3M™ Scotchlite™ Triple Trim, Yellow / Silver
- Hi-Back Pants design offers consistent support and easy attachment to matching V-Back™ Suspenders (Not included)
- Liner Inspection System: Pant liner inspection system with 1 x 3" loop located at right side of liner waist
- 1 x 3" hook sewn to right shell front for the pant liner inspection system
The V-Force Comfort Collar is ergonomically shaped to improve comfort, interface better with other PPE elements and deliver continuous thermal and moisture protection. It features a smooth one-piece transition at the shell/liner. There are no bulky seams or hook and loop to rub at the back of your neck. The liner attachment is at the top of the collar to allow for a natural break to use the collar effectively in the up or down position.
Glide™ Thermal Liner with DuPont™ Kevlar® Filament
Glide is the only liner system that features a face cloth with 60% Kevlar® filament. In addition, the low friction properties of Glide means added freedom of movement and less working stress for a more comfortable feel in your turnout gear.
Outstanding Protection, Durability & Comfort
- Easy donning and doffing and more comfortable feel.
- Glide™ is a component of the IsoDri® moisture management system that has fast drying time, always ready when you are.
- 60% Kevlar® face cloth for increased thermal stability, strength and durability.
The PBI Max outer shell offers firefighters the best combination of break open and thermal protection, the strongest outer shell fabric in the world and the most flexible and comfortable outer shell fabric the fire service has ever seen.
Advanced Design Delivers Superior Comfort and Mobility
All V-Force Pants share the superior V-Fit™ Design that reduces bunching of materials in the crotch and delivers the best overall fit of any turnout pants available.
The legs are contoured to match the body and also reduce working weight. The knees are an intricate design of cutouts, shaped pieces and darts to enable free and easy movement. You’ll especially notice this when crawling and bending. Nine inches of Semper Dri™ thermal liner in the lower legs repels water to keep your pants dry and the working weight low.
The elimination of crotch seams reduces tension to give added comfort to your turnout gear. A banded insert runs continuously from the top of the knee of one leg, through the crotch and to the top of the opposite knee. In addition to extending the useful life of your pants, it also provides a more comfortable fit. Increased leg circumference increases mobility
Coats and Pants are sold separately so you can get the best possible fit from each component.
How to order: Due to the customization required for the best turnout fit and comfort, we ask that you take your sizing measurements based on the instructions below (click link below) then record them on our Order Form and email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 888-335-9800 AFTER you place your order online. ALL MEASUREMENT FIELDS MUST BE COMPLETED ACCURATELY WITH YOUR SIZING. A FireStore representative will contact you to complete your order.
If you have any questions before sending in your order, please call 800-852-6088 and someone will be happy to assist you. Due to the customization required for producing quality turnout gear, orders are NON-RETURNABLE except for manufacturer defect. Sizing errors on behalf of customer are non-returnable. Please be sure of your measurements and sizing before placing orders. Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order. PLEASE ALLOW APPROX. 10 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY OF THIS GARMENT. Express shipping is not available.
|Click for Order Form