One Hood…3 colors…3 fabrics...6 Ways to wear it…for ultra protection all around. From freezing or flames, in blazing sun or blizzard, Wildland or welding, tactical or practical, at work or at play.
- Provides protection against extreme radiant and intense heat or extreme cold
- Offers a soft feel, comfortable fit in any configuration, with excellent moisture management and breathability
- 6-way wear—Convertible design offers extraordinary versatility for changing conditions and practically unlimited applications
- ATPV/ rated for electric arc protection. Provides unmatched versatility for industrial safety and comfort, Wildland firefighting, tactical applications, extreme heat or extreme cold
- Available in 1-ply or 2-ply Black or Navy Ultra C6 Interlock material (for full protection that’s FR & ARC rated), 1-ply Navy FR Nomex Fleece (for warmth with FR protection), or 1-ply Hi-Visibility Yellow Fleece (for warmth with increased visibility)
- This hood has not been tested for NFPA 1971-2007 compliancy and is not approved for structural firefighting
- One Hood…3 colors…3 fabrics...6 Ways to wear it
- Full Coverage - Facemask - Beanie - Under Chin - Neck Gaiter - Venting
One Hood…6 Ways to wear it
Engineered to address the concerns and needs of the safety world…and so much more.
Full Coverage - Facemask - Beanie - Under Chin - Neck Gaiter - Venting
This exceptionally versatile hood is intended for industrial applications in extreme conditions, Wildland firefighting, and any or all outdoor cold-weather activities. Like all of Majestic's Arc Flash Protective Apparel, the Ultra C6 Interlock ARC Guard 360 styles are both comfortable and flexible in adjusting to changing weather conditions without added bulk. It is rated Fire Resistant and arc resistant qualities provide added hazard safety while also offering protection from sub-freezing temperatures, wind and gusty snow. Enhanced comfort adds to functionality and improves the wearer's performance and efficiency in the work place. Choose 1-ply or 2-ply Black or Navy Ultra C6 Interlock, 1-ply Navy FR Nomex Fleece, or 1-ply Hi-Visibility Yellow Fleece.
Ultra C6 is inherently protective against extreme radiant and intense heat, so there is no risk of the fabric’s protective nature being "washed out".
Plus these soft, comfortable, lightweight fabrics offer excellent moisture wicking, water transfer, and breathability to keep the wearer dry and comfortable under conditions of all kinds. Tests were performed and analyzed in accordance with ASTM F1959-99. These hoods performed with an ATPV of 10 cal/cm2 (and meet more than the minimum of HRC 2 for NFPA 70E). The black Ultra C6 hood has not been tested for NFPA 1971-2007 compliancy and therefore is not approved for structural firefighting.
Black Interlock Ultra C6, Nomex FR Fleece or High Visibility Fleece has not been TPP tested.
The Navy Nomex and Yellow High Visibility Fleece have not been tested and do no not meet NFPA 1971-2007 compliancy and are not approved for structural firefighting.
Available in various levels of protection:
Black or Navy Ultra C6 Interlock
(for full protection that’s FR & ARC rated)
1 PLY - 21.2 cal/cm² ATPV/ARC rating, HRC 2
2 PLY - 52.7 cal/cm² ATPV/ARC rating, HRC 4
Navy Nomex FR Fleece
(for warmth with FR protection)
1 PLY - no testing
High-Visibility Yellow Fleece
(for warmth with increased visibility)
1 PLY - no testing
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.