Carry it proudly. Use it to save lives.
The Rescuer ™ Emergency Knife looks good and works hard—for an affordable price.
The clean-looking, lightly textured anodized aluminum grips are contoured for a secure, comfortable grip that simply feels good in the hand. A smooth glide notch is naturally positioned to direct your thumb to the blade stud and liner lock for fast, smooth one-hand operation. This surprisingly lightweight knife has a black-coated stainless steel serrated blade with an inside curve and rounded tip for safety. A built-in window punch and seat belt cutter add to its utility as a true, multi-purpose rescue knife. A removable spring steel pocket clip is positioned for discrete, comfortable tip up carry. Plus the knife includes a ballistic nylon holster which can be worn either vertically or horizontally, on a belt or gear strap for a wide range of carry options. Choose an inlayed Star-of-Life or Fire Department enameled emblem…and carry your knife with pride.
- Black anodized, sculpted aluminum grips with inlayed Star-of-Life or Fire Department emblem
- 3” black-coated, fully-serrated stainless steel blade cuts quickly and easily through hard and soft materials
- Rounded safety tip and curved blade design directs cutting force as it prevents unwanted punctures
- Thumb stud with glide notch and easily accessible liner lock provde smooth, safe one-hand operation
- Includes pocket clip and ballistic nylon holster which can be worn horizontally or vertically on a belt or gear strap
Blade length: 3"
Closed length: 4½”
Overall Length: 8”
Weight: 3 oz.
#430 The Rescuer™ Emergency Knife - Star Of Life Emblem
#432 The Rescuer™ Emergency Knife - Fire Department Emblem