William Tri-ACT Carabiner
Well suited for use in belaying and organization of the work position.
- Large size to allow anchoring of several ropes.
- Wide opening to allow clipping of large diameter bars.
- Pear shape is particularly suited to belaying; facilitates the reversal of an Italian (Munter) hitch
- Triact automatic locking system (metallic sleeve):
- easy to operate, even with gloves.
- rapid unlocking with two movements.
- Keylock system:
- snag-free body / gate interface,
- avoids accidental snagging of the carabiner onto the anchor, the rope, the harness.
- CE EN362, EN 12275, type K / B
- Material:aluminum 7000
- Major axis: 25 kN
- Open gate: 7 kN
- Cross-loaded: 7 kN
- 24mm (TL and BL), 25mm (SL)
- CE EN 362
- 3-year guarantee