Headlamp for emergency situations in hazardous locations.
The headlamp can be worn on the head, around the wrist or neck or attached to thin-edged objects with the integrated clip so the light always shines in the direction you want. Light source can be directed 360° and a red light beam helps preserve night vision
Performance lighting with long-range whistle.
- Long-term dependability, even when kept for years in harsh conditions
- Works in extreme temperatures: - 30 °C to + 60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F)
- Always ready for use: can be stored with batteries for up to 10 years and still be operational
- Waterproof down to 1 m deep
- Can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres (see specifications for certification level)
- Compact and ultra-light (28 grams), so it can always with you
- Designed to prevent accidental operation with locking switch
Shines enough light to allow easy movement in the dark--shines up to 19m and provides up to 4 consecutive nights of lighting (45 hours).
- Two white lighting levels (maximum and economic)
- One red lighting level
- Two flashing modes: white or red (for signaling)
The headlamp may be used in zone 2 areas containing gas and in zone 22 in the presence of dust having a self-combustion temperature greater than 85° C at one atmosphere of pressure (85° C = maximum temperature of the lamp's surface).
- Operates with two Lithium CR2032 batteries (included)
- Waterproof down to -1 meter: IP 68
- Weight: 28 g including batteries
- 10-year guarantee
- ATEX: Ex 3 GD Ex ic IIC T6, Ex td A22, IP68 T85°C
- Hazloc: certification pending