This Petzl single pulley is designed to allow knots in the rope to pass through without hanging up.
Single pulleys are lightweight and multi-purpose. They are perfect in work and rescue kits. The KOOTENAY knot passing pulley can also be used for hauling loads long distances.
- Very large sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for high efficiency.
- Large space between the top of the side plates and the sheave to allow passage of knots.
- Locking pins of the sheave allow use of the pulley as an anchor.
- For use with ropes from 8 to 19 mm in diameter.
- Breaking strength: 20 kN x 2 = 40 kN.
- Working load: 5 kN x 2 = 10 kN.
- Individually tested
- 10"H x 5"W
- 1390 g