The Bunker Pocket tool organizer allows your favorite tools to be neatly organized and conveniently placed in your bunker pants pocket. Firefighter Ron Kent had pieced together his own tool belt using belts designed for construction workers. However, these were not designed for firefighters; they were too tight, too big or too small and had a tendency to fall out of his pocket. He designed the Tool Organizer to fit both in his bunker pocket and on the belt of his SCBA. His preference is to carry, dikes, tin nips, wood shims, light sticks, window punch and a power handle. However, you will find room to carry tools that you find most useful, like: 9" cable cutters, window punch, box knife, chemical lights, door wedges, and wire cutters. Made in the USA.
- Protect your bunker pants from sharp tools
- Heavy duty truck tarp reinforced with military grade webbing bottom for strength
- Large looped handle makes it easy to remove from pocket
- Reflective stripe for enhanced visibility (and so you don’t leave pouch behind!)
- Large back flag with metal snaps for belt attachment
Dimensions: 7x8 in, 5.9 oz.