This simple tactical safety device could save your life…don’t go a shift without it!
There are too many stories of officers losing the ability to communicate for help because their radio mic detaches during a struggle or foot pursuit. This simple, yet ingenious device will keep a radio mic close and secure on the uniform where it belongs, dramatically improving officer safety and communication.
When properly attached to a uniform, it will stay in place while bending over, in foot pursuit, subduing a suspect, or fighting or wrestling an aggressive person to the ground.
- Improve officer safety and communication
- Keep radio mics secure on uniforms where they belong
- Mics won’t hang, tangle or fall to the ground
- Four different methods to attach to shirt
- Easy to use instructions included
The Short Mic Holder can be used on following uniform/shirt locations:
CLICK HERE for more pictures of The Short Mic Holder in use:
- Front of shirt (both positions)
- Upright front chest position
- Over the shoulder (upside down position)
- Epilet area