No straps. No hassles. Just set the bottle in… and push.
Sturdy, spring-loaded ZICO stainless steel bracket is designed for speed, secure attachment, and unmatched convenience.
The self-locking Zico QR-D-2 makes securing a small oxygen cylinder a snap. Simply place a "D" cylinder in the bracket and press back through the latch to lock it into place -- no straps required. The heavy-duty backspring holds the cylinder snugly against the latch and prevents annoying rattling. To release the cylinder, press it slightly into the backplate, squeeze the levers to disengage the latch, and allow the backspring to push the cylinder towards you—so you can simply take it and go—all with one just one hand.
This unique self-locking bracket secures a standard O2 cylinder in two seconds—and releases it just as fast.
- Holds standard or jumbo aluminum and steel "D" gas cylinders with or without a mounted regulator
- No fussing or fumbling with annoying and difficult straps
- Heavy-duty plasticol-coated spring assembly holds bottle securely against the bracket, keeping it safe and quiet, without scratching the cylinder
- To release, simply press it further into the bracket and squeeze the levers—the cylinder will come forward for easy removal—all with one hand
- Sturdy stainless steel bracket has 3 mounting holes for secure attachment, vertically or horizontally, in most emergency vehicles
The QR-D-2 is designed to hold standard aluminum, jumbo aluminum, and steel "D" gas cylinders with or without most regulators. The bracket is constructed of durable stainless-steel, for corrosion resistance and easy cleaning. Plastisol-coatings on the latch and latch handles protect your cylinders from scratching and rattlingt, while it and allows for easy gripping and operation of the release. Three mounting holes let you attach the Strapless Cylinder Bracket vertically or horizontally as well as solo or side by side, and fits within the dimensions of virtually all current "strapped" models for worry-free retrofitting in on most emergency vehicles. The QR-D-2 is third party tested to exceed current safety standards, and ready for certification to coming NFPA standards.
To release the cylinder,
simply press it slightly into the backplate and squeeze the levers to disengage the latch.