The size of a softball, this life ring automatically inflates to its full size the instant it hits water.
An invaluable piece of equipment for first responders. Stored in a pouch the size of a softball, Sterns’ Man Overboard Life Ring automatically inflates to its full size the instant it hits water. This life saving device is easy to store and even simpler to use. Because of its compact size, this buoy will throw like a ball, reaching victims 50 or 60 yards from shore. Automatic water-activated CO2 triggers the buoy to inflate in less than five seconds. This Life Ring is ideal for first responders who are not fully equipped for water rescue such as police, park rangers, and waterfront businesses. Buy one today and buy a victim the time needed for the water rescue crew to arrive.
- Automatic water activated CO2 inflation
- Strong polypropylene retrieval harness
- Reusable break-away pouch
- Compact size for easy, convenient storage
- Uses 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material Solas - grade 3150 - APS with adhesive backing for visibility
- Inflates to 13" inner diameter, 23" outer diameter
- Not USCG ( United States Coast Guard) approved