A complete take-anywhere all-weather Emergency Response information set for CERT Leaders and every member of The Team.
When emergency strikes, you can’t wait for the rain to stop,
flood waters to recede, hoses to shut down…or your CERT HQ to hand out the critical information and forms you need now! This convenient all-weather take-anywhere kit contains Rite-in-the Rain’s improved versions of the critical information tools needed by all CERT members whenever a Community Emergency requires immediate action, under any conditions, by individual responders or the entire Team. It’s all here—The CERT Field Operating Guide
, the CERT Forms Book
, a Rite-in-the Rain All-Weather Pen, plus a durable, protective Cordura case designed to keep everything together—all pre-packaged to make it easy for every CERT member to have on hand at all times.
- Convenient all-weather kit has the critical CERT information tools needed by every team member in any emergency.
- CERT Field Operating Guide— 96-page spiral-bound 5 x 7 Quick Reference Guide to Triage, Hazmat, Fire, SAR… and everything the responder needs to know when disaster strikes.
- CERT All-Weather Forms Book— All the right coordinated forms to plan, track, report & recall actions, for Incident Command and every level of the team.
- Rite-in-the-Rain All-Weather Clicker Pen— A tough, tactical black metal pen designed especially to for flawless records, wet or dry.
- Rite-in-the-Rain Cordura® Zipper Cover— Designed to hold the books, pen, and other important stuff. Tough enough to toss into your CERT bag with the rest of your gear…or wherever it’ll always be at hand.