The biggest selling certified 4AA lights in the world paired with the Universal Helmet Clip for a powerful and economical combo.
The 4AA Xenon Front Switch matches high performance with a sleek, compact design that can be operated with gloves. A xenon bulb provides vibrant color clarity. It is the most reliable, cost-effective flashlight you’ll ever own.
This fully accessorized worklight can be mounted on a hard hat or fire helmet, carried in a belt pouch or used to direct traffic. A necessity for confined space workers, utilities, municipalities, firefighters, safety inspectors, etc.
- 2.1 watt high brightness xenon filled lamp
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance (passes UL 30 ft drop to concrete test)
- Push-button thumb switch
- Pre-focused high intensity spot beam
- Easy loading drop-in battery compartment for quick reload of batteries
- Hydrogen scrubber catalyst, polarized battery contacts and 0-psi vent minimize explosive risk from leaking batteries
- Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction
- Proudly made in the USA
- Dimensions (L W H): 6.10 in x 1.60 in x 1.40 in (15.49 cm x 4.06 cm x 3.56 cm)
- Lamp Type: XENON
- Battery Type: Alkaline Disposable
- Battery Description: 4AA Alkaline*
- Burn Time (Alkaline): 4-5 hours
- Light Output (Alkaline): 38 lumens
- Weight: 5.50 oz. (155.92 g)
- Beam Distance: 311 ft. (94.79 m)
- Enclosure Protection: IP67
- Depth Rating: 10 ft. (3.05 m)
*NOTE: Rated when using Duracell PC1500, Energizer E91/EN91 or Rayovac AL-AA/815 1.5 V alkaline AA-cells. Although other types of batteries may work in this light, they have not been rated for use in hazardous locations.
Universal Helmet Clip
- UL Class I Div 2 ATEX
- AMERICAN standards
- UL (US, Canada) Approved
- CL I, DIV 2, GP A, B, C, D, CL II, DIV 2 GP G, CL III, DIV 2 T2A
- USE ONLY WITH 14801 LAMP
The Universal Helmet Clip attaches the high intensity 4AA light to any hard hat or fire helmet for hands-free illumination.
- Adapters included for slotted, vertical sided and brim hard hats
- Locks in any position for perfect alignment
- Made from non-conductive glass filled nylon for strength
- Also clamps to hard hat ear protectors
The Universal Helmet Clip is designed to seamlessly integrate with any style hard hat (slotted or full brimmed) from any manufacturer, such as the MSA V-Guard or Bullard head protection products. When outfitted with the tab insert, it slides firmly and securely into the slot on a slotted hard hat. Once attached it can be adjusted to the perfect beam angle for whatever job you have to perform. No slot? No problem! Remove the tab insert and install the friction mounting bracket for any full brimmed style. The Universal Helmet Clip is designed so it can be worn on either the left or right side of the helmet for user preference, and if you are in a really dark situation, you can have a dual attachment for maximum brightness.
The Universal Helmet Clip works with any of the UK 2AA, 3AA, or 4AA flashlights, and is made from durable, long lasting ABS plastic, which also has the benefit of being very lightweight. Other manufacturers’ bulky, chunky, metal clips tend to create off balance weight issues and can also corrode in use.