Well suited for all rescue, military, SWAT and tactical applications where a Class II harness is utilized.
Padded version of Yates’ popular lightweight Assault Harness suited for all rescue, military, SWAT, and tactical applications where a Class II harness is utilized. Durable, yet comfortable waist and leg pads are constructed of 3/8” laminated foam and cordura fabric. 5” wide waist pad with rear structural D-ring for positioning applications can be reversed for use in "Australian Rappel" applications. 2” waist belt webbing increases comfort during long rappels. 4” wide leg pads are contoured to provide superior comfort and function. Waist closure uses double-pass buckle system for added security.
- 2 inch waist belt webbing for increased comfort during long rappels
- Waist closure uses double-pass buckle system for added security
- Removable 5 inch waist pad with forged D-ring used for main attachment point
- Quick leg adjustment with camlock buckles
- All hardware is black epoxy coated
- One gear rack
- Meets ANSI/OSHA Class II harness standards
- Available in sizes S-XL
- S- Fits 26-31" waists
- M- Fits 30-36" waists
- L- Fits 34-40" waists
- XL- Fits 38-48" waists
- Black only
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz