Super lightweight aluminium forged carabiner for tactical, rescue and rope access.
Super lightweight aluminium forged carabiner for tactical, rescue and rope access. Unique patented three stage autolocking gate mechanism allows for 1,800 lbf (8 kN) gate strength. Meets ANSI Z133.1-2000 and ANSI Z359.1-1992. Weight only .16 lbs. (73g) Red and black style will not be available until August 2010.
- Super lightweight aluminum forged (73g)
- Patented 3-stage auto-locking screwgate mechanism
- UL Classified L
- Meets NFPA 1983.01 edition construction requirements
- Exceeds NFPA 1983.01 edition strength requirements
- Exceeds ANSI/OSHA strength requirements
- Meets ANSI Z133.1-2000 and ANSI Z359.1-1992
Weight: .16 lbs.73g
Carabiner Dimensions: 43/8” x 21/2” OD
Gate Strength: 1.8700 lbf. (8kN)
Gate Opening: .8”