Durable, dependable, and thoroughly functional, Battle Lake's Wildland Firefighter's Bag can keep all your gear organized and ready to go whenever you need it.
Battle Lake's Wildland Firefighter's Bag is time-tested, proven, and very popular for so many reasons. Designed especially for Wildland Firefighters who demand a durable travel bag to keep all their gear organized, this dependable bag will provide the service, function, and durability you deserve to get your gear from deployment to the fire scene, and back again, with comfort and security. It also makes a great travel bag for general use. Big enough, tough enough, and designed for all your gear, this bag has four large outside zippered pockets; one side pocket is divided into two compartments to let you separate clean from dirty or wet from dry. It features two zippered, flat end pockets and two inside open pockets provide additional options. All zippers have flaps to protect from abrasion and improve water and dust resistance. Pull tabs on all the ends to ease closure. Everything about this quality bag is made to ensure long-lasting durability. Plus Battle Lake backs their product with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Time tested and proven: gets your gear to the fire scene and back securely and with surprising comfort
- Extra large main compartment and 4 large outer pockets, all designed with large zippers for easy access
- Over 8500 cu. in. of usable space that's reinforced in every way.
- Multiple quick release carry options and compression straps keep it compact and easy to deploy
- Made tough in the USA
- Easy-access, U-shaped zipper on the main compartment.
- Extra durable double bottom with heavy duty ballistics cloth outer.
- Quick release compression straps around the bag and on the end pockets.
- Four outside zippered pockets–Two flat end pockets & one side pocket divided into two for maximum organization.
- Zippered pocket on the inside of the top plus two inside open pockets.
- Clear, zippered, identification pocket.
- All zippers have flaps to protect from abrasion and improve water and dust resistance.
- Pull tabs on all zipper ends to ease closure.
- Laminated ½” contoured shoulder straps stow away in a pocket with hook and loop closure.
- Shoulder straps attach with extra strong, quick release, toggle system.
- Sternum strap on shoulder straps plus removable and fully adjustable quick release 2” waist belt for more comfortable long distance carry
- Haul loop handles with shoulder strap attachment points on each end.
- 3” nylon handles with hook and loop palm pad.
- Manufacturer’s Lifetime warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
- Made in the USA of American-made components and materials
- Available in red
- Overall Dimensions: 15"H x 33.5"L x 19"W; Overall Volume: 8510 cubic inches
- Main Compartment: 15"H x 27.5"L x 13"W; Overall Volume: 5360 cubic inches
- End Pockets (2): 15"H x 3"D x 13"W; Overall Volume: 1170 cubic inches
- Side Pockets (2): 12"H x 3"D x 27.5"W; Overall Volume: 1980 cubic inches
- 1000 Denier Cordura outer.
- 1050 Denier Ballistics Cloth bottom.
- 20 Nylon Pack-cloth lining.
- #10, #9 and #8 YKK heavy duty zippers.
- 1/2" high density, long life, EV-50 foam.
- High-cycle life Aplix Brand hook and loop fasteners.
- Nylon webbing.
- Duraflex and Fastex high-strength hardware.
- Double stitched and bound seam construction.
- Reinforced stress points.