St. Florian, Patron Saint of the Fire Service, Protect Us...as We Protect Others.
- Wear his protection, and all that he symbolizes, with pride
- Rich gold vermeil Maltese Cross Firefighter's medal crafted in solid Sterling Silver, gilded with 24k gold plate
- St. Florian is depicted in bas relief, in the uniform of his Roman Fire Fighting Brigade; cradling a burning home.
- Available in two sizes: approximately 1" or 5/8" square.
- Chain not included
- Please note: This item is non-returnable. All sales are final.
Patron Saint of the Fire Service. Protector of Fire Fighters. Revered by Firefighters everywhere. History says he was made a general of the prestigious Fire Brigade of the Roman Army-until he refused to renounce Christianity and was brutally martyred in 304 AD.
Legend has it... that Florian, once saved an entire village from flames by dousing it with a single bucket of water. St. Florian symbolizes the unflinching faith and commitment to protect others that ties all Firefighters together. Wear his image, and all that it symbolizes, with pride.
24k Gold plate over Sterling Silver
J233: Large -- 1" square
J234: Medium -- 5/8" square
NOTE: Gold plated medal does not include chain.