Meet ANSI without UGLY. Brilliant new Interface™ Wildland Coat stands out in any light, under all conditions—wherever the next call takes you!
Advanced FR Hi-Vis & Reflective materials make it more visible, more versatile—for your ever-changing needs.
- A better-fitting, good-looking ANSI 107-2010 & NFPA 1977 Wildland over-coat for the Urban Interface or Rural Firefighter/Rescue Specialist, EMT, Law Enforcement, Fire Police, and more…
- TECASAFE® PLUS fabric upper combines inherent FR protection & high-visibility in a soft, breathable, durable, shirt weight fabric developed specifically for Wildland firefighting garments
- Thin, flexible, Hi-Viz style Reflexite® prismatic fluorescent lime retro-reflective fire tape provides the highest reflectivity on the market, edge to edge, even when wet.
- Crew Boss Interface™ design combines features, functionality, thermal performance, and rugged durability of Wildland, Structural, and protective Fire-Rescue gear…plus ANSI 107-2010 safety
- Generous full-cut design for faster donning and response, with superior comfort and mobility for the long haul
- Navy Blue or Yellow Nomex® IIIA lower body offers dependable comfort and reliable FR protection.
Exclusive Interface™ design, brighter and even more versatile, for the special demands of Urban Interface Fire and Rescue—at a life-saving price. Engineered to allow freedom of movement while offering exceptional visibility and the very best in thermal protection. The Crew Boss Interface™ Fire-Rescue Coat is ideal for the urban or rural firefighter who must handle an ever-changing range of Interface fire operations, rescue and recovery, EMS, traffic control, crowd control, and any kind of work along highways that requires the higher level of visibility specified under stringent ANSI 107-2010 regulations. It’s all here in one brilliantly designed garment, certified to meet NFPA 1977 requirements for Wildland Firefighting. Add an optional soft FR cotton liner that buttons in for more warmth when needed, and you’ve got a single garment that can take you almost anywhere…in a wide range of conditions. Comfort, functionality, and protection are key on the fire line, at an accident scene, around the station, and working around the periphery of a structural fire. This versatile, good-looking, surprisingly affordable garment delivers on all fronts.
Cut for comfort. With proven features for the firefighter who must function efficiently in both worlds. The Crew Boss Interface line of protective apparel features a generous full-cut design for fast donning and comfort over station shirts or jackets. Plus it offers an unprecedented list of standard features, including a full-zippered front closure with Alpine-style zip-up collar, covered radio pocket with mic tab, large front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers, and other functional well-protected pockets. Gusset cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustable closures provide a snug, debris-resistant fit over any style glove. It’s a coat you can depend on to provide comfort, freedom of movement, unmatched versatility, and superior performance for the most demanding situations.
Made even safer with advanced high-visibility FR materials for today’s Wildland & Structural apparel. Developed specifically for Wildland and Structural protective gear, respectively, the TenCate Tecasafe® Plus High Visibility FR fabric upper and Reflexite® Brilliance Series FTP 1500 Fire Trim work together to provide maxim visibility in any light, and under virtually all conditions. Combined with a durable, dependable Nomex IIIA body, the Crew Boss Hi-Viz Interface™ offers superior safety, comfort, and multiple levels of protection for Wildland, Fire-Rescue, EMS, Fire Police… and any responder who needs to be seen to be safe. Plus you can count on Crew Boss’ dedicated functionality and proven durability to take you wherever your interface situation demands.
TenCate, TECASAFE™ Plus High-Visibility flame resistant fabric. Combines inherent FR protection and advanced high-visibility in a soft, shirt-weight protective fabric for Wildlands firefighting garments. You can now have protection, comfort, and the durability you demand…with the comfort and convenience of a single shirt. All at a lower cost than two separate garments. Tecasafe plus high visibility fabric is NFPA 1977 certified, ANSI 107 compliant, NFPA 2112 certified, NFPA 70E-Category 2 compliant, and CGSB 155.20 compliant.
Reflexite® Brilliance® FTP-1500 Series Fire Trim
- Superior Protection—inherent flame resistant protection stands up to the heat. In TPP shrinkage tests, this fabric has shown approximately 7 times greater resistance to shrinkage and loss of tensile strength after thermal exposure, than FRT cotton or Nomex®.*
- Comfortable to wear—soft, breathable, and flexible with superior moisture management. More comfortable than Nomex®, better evaporative cooling than FRT cotton.
- Exceptional Durability—good resistance to abrasion and appearance that lasts, wash after wash.
. Thin, flexible, Hi-Viz style Reflexite® prismatic fluorescent lime retro-reflective fire tape provides the highest reflectivity on the market, edge to edge, even when wet. Its abrasion-resistant mono-layered construction makes it more flexible, and also the most durable reflective tape on the market. This special, attractive diamond-plate pattern reflective trim was designed to help protect fire fighters in everyday work environments; from routine false alarms, to the most dangerous fire scenes they will ever encounter.
- Reflects when wet! Smooth sealed outer surface ensures its superior micro-prismatic reflective elements will work under all fire scene conditions; far superior to competitive exposed glass bead elements.
- Reflects from edge to edge, offering greater visibility under low light conditions.
- Smooth sealed outer surface easily wipes clean to provide vastly superior visibility after any type of fire.
- Provides outstanding value in the harsh environment experienced by fire fighters.
- Certified Compliant: NFPA 1971-2007, NFPA 1977-2005, CAN/CGSB-155.1-2001
|Optional button-in FR Cotton Liner makes this an even more versatile performer.
No need to buy a second coat for colder conditions. This soft, warm, fire resistant cotton liner simply buttons into the any Crew Boss Interface or Brush Coat in minutes…for frosty nights on the mountain or cold days in town. Leave it out on warm days, or roll and stow it in your pack when things heat up on the fire line. Full length sleeves provide complete protection and comfort. Available in Red. (Navy Blue by special order.) Order liner separately.
Certified NFPA 1977 in combination with correct Crew Boss Coat.
|Add Crew Boss Dual-Compliant Stationwear/Brush Pants for a complete set of “Urban/Wildland Gear".
- Station/Wildland Dual-Compliant BDU Brush Pant, Nomex, NFPA 1977 & 1975
- Made to provide protection wherever the next call takes you...
- The first true Urban Interface BDU Station Pant.
- NFPA Dual Certification keeps you compliant, within budget, and ready to go—on all fronts.
Why professional wildland firefighters prefer Crew Boss. All Crew Boss garments are designed with the direct input of the wildland professionals who rely on them. Each is made to provide superior fit and comfort, functional features, and long-lasting performance. Using only the finest fabrics and hardware available, construction is checked and double-checked at every step of the manufacturing process to assure thermal performance and long service life. But protection is not a given. Every Crew Boss Wildland garment is built in the USA—to meet or exceed the requirements of the current NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing for Wildland Fire fighting. And all have earned the coveted UL label—certified by Underwriters Laboratories for flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering, and shrinkage resistance.
- Distinctive, highly visible jacket is designed for the special demands of Interface and rescue operations while meeting the ANSI 107-2010 standard.
- TECASAFE® PLUS High-Visibility Flame Resistant fabric upper was developed especially for Wildland
- Nomex® IIIA lower body offers dependable comfort and reliable FR protection.
- Hi-Viz style Reflexite trim around base, around chest/back, biceps and forearms.
- Full cut Urban Interface design offers exceptional comfort and mobility
- Full zippered front closure with #10 brass zipper mounted on Nomex tape.
- Caped shoulder design with built-in ease for full freedom of movement.
- Gusseted cuff with hook and loop closure for adjustment.
- Alpine-style collar offers full-zip up protection against cold, wet weather, wind, blowing embers, and debris
- Radio pocket with microphone tab.
- Unidirectional front cargo pockets with concealed hand warmers.
- Large interior storage pocket and glove hanger tab.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Optional soft FR cotton button-in liner for added warmth when you need it. Red only.
- UL certified to NFPA 1977, 2005 Edition (Certification to 2011 Edition pending at this writing.)
- ANSI 107-2010 Compliant
- ISO 9001 registered production facility
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL.
- Back lettering available through special request: Call 610 857 8070 x 1154
- Made in USA
Available in men’s Sizes Small – 3X-Large
||34" - 36"
||38" - 40"
||42" - 44"
||46" - 48"
||50" - 52"
||54" - 56"