Advanced materials make this sleek and sturdy lightweight tactical knife a sharper choice in almost any situation.
- Just 2.5 oz., but almost 8” overall. So light, so slim you may forget you have it…until you need it.
- Razor-sharp 3.25" ceramic blade cuts smoothly and effortlessly; keeps its edge far longer than steel blades
- High tech Boker Ceramic blades are 100% corrosion proof, and extremely easy to clean
- Sleek, strong always stylish Titanium handle provides a sure grip and real elegance without unnecessary flash
- Thumb stud and integral frame lock mechanism for smooth, fast one-hand operation.
- Includes pocket clip and lanyard hole for convenient carry and secure handling
A fast, smooth, tactical folder with truly unique qualities. The unique combination of the most modern materials and exceptionally clean design gives makes this slim, sleek, extremely lightweight knife an outstanding performer…and a truly effective tool. The incredibly sharp hi-tech ceramic blade makes quick, clean cuts and provides outstanding edge retention compared to steel blades. Plus it’s 100% corrosion-resistant, non-magnetic, chemically neutral, and extremely easy to clean. The handle is made of lightweight, durable, corrosion resistant titanium, which carries a smooth, understated elegance of its own. The thumb stud and integral frame lock mechanism make one-hand operation as smooth and fast as this knife looks. Includes pocket clip and lanyard hole for convenient carry and secure handling.
Ceramic Blades require very little maintenance. Just maintain common sense.
- Blade length: 3¼"
- Overall length: 7¾"
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
Boker Ceramic Knives are ultra-sharp—and hold their extraordinary razor-like edge more than 10 times longer than normal steel knives. They’re 100% corrosion-free, non-magnetic, easy to clean, even dishwasher safe. They need little maintenance and no special care. But remember that a knife is a cutting tool—not a screwdriver and not a prying tool. So like any fine blade, ceramic blades should not be should not be twisted, pressured laterally, or used to cut hard objects like bone. If you keep that in mind, your Boker Ceramic knife will provide many years of exceptional performance and satisfaction.