An innovative take on the classic from Chad Los Banos. Designed for instant availability and effective self-defense—or the simpler demands of everyday carry.
- A unique shape with superb ergonomics—provides an extremely secure grip and superior control
- Heavy-duty re-curve tanto-style blade with thumb stud and wide spine for speed and maximum cutting efficiency
- Black titanium coated 440C stainless steel blade offers extraordinary strength, lasting sharpness, and stealth when necessary
- Textured G10 scale handles, sculpted for a secure comfortable grip
- Prominent thumb stud, and sturdy frame lock combine for fast one-handed operation
- Sturdy frame lock keeps blade securely in the open position
- Sure-grip tactical finger ring doubles as a spring-assisted carabineer
Chad goes Karambit—with a vengeance! This Chad Los Banos designed defensive/utility folder has it all: frame lock mechanism, G-10 handle offering remarkable carrying comfort, and a sure-grip tactical finger ring that doubles as a spring-assisted carabineer for almost unlimited attachment and handling options. The black titanium coated blade is made of 440C stainless steel for an excellent balance of corrosion resistance and hardness. It provides a sharp, lasting edge, and outstanding cutting performance in a wide variety of situations—both tactical and utilitarian—with its unique re-curve tanto style shape. Includes reversible pocket clip.
- Blade length: 2 7/8"
- Overall length: 7 3/4’
- Weight: 5 oz.