Small, yes, but so fast—and so strong for its size.
- A handy, practical knife any firefighter will be proud to have on hand
- Tough Black Coated Fine Edge 440 Stainless Steel Blade
- Snaps open and locks with a flick of your thumb
- Lightweight sculpted polymer handle provides a secure grip
- Glass Breaker Tip and Seatbelt Cutter Hook On Handle
- Pocket Clip for convenient carry
- Red Maltese Cross Emblem
Strong—and ready to sting. This capable little rescue knife should be kept in every vehicle…and clipped to a lot of pockets. It’s a tough, practical, attractively priced pocket or glove-box tool that will be appreciated by firefighters and family members alike. You’ll find its performance a lot bigger than its size.
The Fire Ant’s black-coated 440 stainless steel blade will take an edge and hold it. While the seatbelt cutter and glass-breaker at the other end of the handle are always ready to perform. This good-looking little knife has a sculpted black polymer handle is surprisingly lightweight, but thick enough to provide a secure grip under all conditions. With its red Maltese Cross emblem, liner locking mechanism, and convenient pocket clip, it’s a purposeful knife any firefighter will be proud to have…and glad to use. At this low price, it makes an excellent, affordable gift for any member of your crew…or family. Available in Black only.
- Blade length: 2⅜"
- Overall length: 6⅛"
- Weight: 2.8 oz.