Watertight and UL listed for use in Division 1 & 2 hazardous locations.
Features an impact resistant design that is able to survive a 30 foot drop.
CSA and MSHA listed.
- Power Source: 3 C Cell
- Bulb/Lamp: XPR3
- Bulb/Lamp Life: 30 Hours
- Light Output: 50,000 Beam Candlepower
- Weight (w/o batteries): 6.34 oz (.18 kg)
- Weight (w/ batteries) 16.3 oz (.46 kg)
- Replacement Bulb: XPR3 #20354
- Burn Time (continuous) 5 hours
The “Division” designation
- Submersible to 100ft
- Non Conductive
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Passes 30 foot drop onto concrete
- Pushbutton Switch
- Pre-focused spot beam
- 50,000 Candlepower, 5 hr continuous w/ alkaline batteries
- Key Ring, Lanyard, and Belt Clip Standard
- Self venting
refers to the likelihood that ignitable concentrations of flammable materials are present. There are two divisions:
- Division 1 designates an environment where ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, liquids, vapors, or dust can exist some of the time or all of the time under normal operating conditions, or where easily ignitable fibers and flyings are manufactured, handled, or used.
- Division 2 locations are where ignitable concentrations are not likely to exist under normal operating conditions or where Class 3 materials are stored or handled.
is the height, measured in meters, from which the light can be dropped onto cured concrete and still work properly. Dropped samples cannot have any visible cracks or breaks and must remain fully functional to receive rating.
up to at least an IPX7 rating which means the sample is submerged to a minimum of 1 meter depth for 30 minutes. If this test is performed it must be done after impact resistance is completed to ensure water resistance under real-life conditions