The Firefighter’s Short Sleeve T-shirt. Underneath it all, it’s still about protection.
Safer, drier, cooler, tougher. These tees are made to take the heat.
- Comfortable FR T-shirts provide an extra layer of protection against flames and extreme heat
- Extended underarm gusset and longer length for a more comfortable fit.
- Easy care like 100% cotton, but dries faster, so you stay cooler.
- Exceeds NFPA 1977 recommendation for FR undergarments
As soft and easy to care for as 100% cotton; as efficiently moisture-wicking and fast-drying as many synthetics. So you stay comfortable under normal conditions; cooler and fresher smelling when you’re working up a sweat. But these aren’t just
top-quality, heavyweight tees. Because the special Cotton/FR modacrylic blend used in the Protech-T™ won’t melt when exposed to flames or extreme heat. Crew Boss made these special t-shirts to provide serious fire resistance and additional protection that exceeds NFPA 1977 recommendations for FR undergarments. In fact, wearing only
a long-sleeve Protech-T under your NFPA Wildland shirt, will meet California’s stringent dual-layer FR requirements…while it helps keep you cooler under some of the toughest conditions imaginable.
The right choice for Stationwear.
It all adds up to also make Protech-T-Shirts a popular, and very practical, choice for Stationwear. And because they can be easily customized with your department’s logo or insignia, these comfortable, good-looking, long-wearing shirts will be a source of pride…as well as extra protection.
Why professional wildland firefighters choose Crew Boss.
All Crew Boss garments are designed with the direct input of the wildland professionals who rely on them. Each is made to provide superior fit and comfort, functional features, and long-lasting performance. Using only the finest fabrics and hardware available, construction is checked and double-checked at every step of the manufacturing process to assure thermal performance and long service life. But protection is not a given. Every Crew Boss Wildland garment is built in the USA—to meet or exceed the requirements of the current NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing for Wildland Fire fighting. And all have earned the coveted UL label—certified by Underwriters Laboratories for flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering, and shrink resistance.
- Non-melting Cotton/FR Modacylic Blend provides an extra layer of protection from fire and extreme heat
- Dries faster than 100% cotton, so you stay cooler.
- Anti-microbial treatment keeps you smelling fresher
- Reinforced seams sewn with 100% Nomex® thread.
- Super-extended underarm gusset and longer length for easier movement and a more comfortable fit
- Machine washable, easy care—just like 100% cotton
- Exceeds NFPA 1977 recommendations for FR undergarments
- NFPA 70E Compliant, Hazard Risk Category 1
- ISO 9001 registered and certified
- Short Sleeve
- Made in USA