It’s Ladies Choice™—with advanced, breathable Nano Fluid Repellency to keep you dry, cool, and so comfortable—in the first uniform pants really made for a woman.
Elbeco proudly offers Ladies Choice™—a perfect fit for YOUR Body.
For decades women in uniform have struggled with the fit and discomfort of uniform pants that were cut for a man. There is
a difference, after all. So the Elbeco Product Development Team started from the ground up, to develop a uniform pant specifically to fit a woman’s body. They incorporated the best designs from the civilian market with their extensive product background in uniforms, and then held fit sessions with female law enforcement officers and first responders of all shapes and sizes. The result is a great-fitting women's pant that accommodates any body type, providing a an exceedingly comfortable fit, outstanding range of motion, better accommodation for duty belts and critical gear, plus a more flattering, slimming look.
Crime doesn't stop in the rain...neither should you.
- Elbeco’s new stretch-blend poly-cotton cargo trouser in exclusive Ladies Choice™ female fit for uncompromising comfort
- Contoured waistband sits at natural waist along with your duty belt for better access to your gear, less back strain
- Nano-Tex™ advanced, breathable nanotechnology permanently repels spills, stains, & fluids of all kinds
- You stay dry and comfortable while your garment just keeps looking good
- UV 40+ protection shields your skin from the sun; keeps the fabric from fading.
- Two dual-compartment cargo pockets: hidden zipper behind, inverted pleat pocket underneath flap
- Completely machine washable. Permanent pleats, bright colors, and Nanotechnology will not wash out
- Midnight Navy is the slightly darker replacement color for Dark Navy.
Here's a uniform that keeps its good looks under pressure. This classically designed uniform trouser uses rugged, functional styling, enhanced fabric, and specialized tailoring to make a garment that works just as hard as you do. Elbeco TekTwill™ offers a high tech upgrade to your current uniforms with unmatched STRETCH comfort and the advanced protection of NANO TEX Resists Spills™
technology. Nano technology is combined with a dynamic 8% stretch for unmatched give in a rugged, 7 oz. poly-cotton twill blend uniform fabric that's soft, yet incredibly durable. Pressure-heated vat dyeing assures superior color consistency and retention from batch to batch, product to product…and year to year.
Go ahead; put TekTwill™ under running water. Watch it bead up and slide off. Elbeco is revolutionizing duty uniforms with this technologically advanced fabric. It looks and feels like soft, high-quality cotton twill. But Nano-Tex™, Elbeco's advanced, breathable Nano Fluid Repellency technology enhances the fibers at the molecular level to keep liquids of all kinds from penetrating the fabric at normal pressures. Fluids simply bead up and roll off, while the toughest stains come right out in the wash. TekTwill is engineered with over 8% STRETCH for incredible flexibility, and breathable to keep you dry and comfortable from morning to night. It's vat dyed, so bright colors stay bright, and sharp permanent creases remain sharp through repeated machine washing—with only minimal care. Plus all TekTwill garments provide UV 40+ protection that shields your skin from the sun and further protects the fabric against fading. Could this be the ultimate in uniform versatility, durability, and function? Try it for yourself. You'll see.
Hardworking TekTwill trousers combine the unbeatable durability of polyester with the softness of cotton. Elbeco's relaxed action fit provides increased mobility and comfort. TekTwill trousers are available in traditional four-pocket, advanced cargo pocket, and EMS pocket styles to accommodate every need. Extra deep quarter-top pockets and dual leg cargo pockets with two-way entry and VELCRO® brand/zipper closures keep all your items secure and redily accessible. The ComfortStretch™ waistband helps keep your shirt in place—and automatically adjusts to fit you comfortably from the beginning of your shift to the end—day after day—no matter what. These trousers are fully machine washable; and UltraCrease™ permanent pressed-in creases mean you'll never have to iron!
Standard configurations present a sharp, uniform appearance with all these valuable features:
For over 100 years,
- TekTwill™ 8% STRETCH fabric and Nano-Tex Technology provide permanent fluid and stain resistance
- Keeps you dry and comfortable under the most challenging conditions—indoors or out.
- Premium vat-dyed process for superior color retention—the ideal basis for a matching uniform program.
- UV 40+ protection shields your skin from the sun and keeps the fabric from fading.
- Active Cut design allows more room where it is needed most
- Contoured waistband sits at natural waist for improved comfort
- Shortened front rise eliminates baggy appearance
- Straight leg for a more flattering look while providing functional movement
- Utility belt at natural waist provides better access to your weapon and can reduce back strain
- Curve at hip complements a woman’s shape
- Back pockets adjusted to waist for better access
- Reshaped seat for comfortable movement
- Pocket depth accommodates a woman’s reach
- Lined 7/8" inserted belt loops
- ComfortStretch 2000 waistband keeps shirts tucked in
- Creaset® permanent creases
- Women’s styles have side elastic for a personal fit
- Exclusive Triple-Stitched Crotch prevents blowouts
- Pressed-open, tailored seam construction
- Bar tacks at key stress points for durability
- Triangle bar tacks on back pockets
Elbeco has been designing and perfecting uniform shirts and trousers to meet the exacting standards of Law Enforcement, Fire/Rescue, Corrections, Military, Postal and Transportation agencies. We're proud to make them available to you and your department.
Four-pocket or Cargo style, Class A or B—these comfortable, easy-wearing premium uniform trousers offer so much more—yet cost you so much less in the long run. Elbeco stock styles offer most of these standard features. Depending on the specific model and its purpose, you'll find a wide variety of fabrics and individual differences in design.
|Nano-Tex™ Fluid-Repellant Nanotechnology Resists Spills.You stay clean, dry, comfortable. Nano-Tex™ permanent fiber technology makes these exceptional garments completely waterproof and virtually stain proof. This advanced molecular-level fabric treatment adheres to the fabric as a microscopic coating of the individual fibers to prevent fluids of all kinds from penetrating the fibers, while it preserves the natural breathability of the fabric. Water or other liquids that aren't forced through the fabric under pressure will simply bead up and run off. Soil and stain agents—mud, blood, oils, coffee, mustard, even jelly from a messy donut—will simply wash right off—while the protection provided by Nano-Tex will not wash out. These garments are completely washable, over and over again. You can breathe easy…in every sense.
- Fabric: 65% polyester / 35% cotton, Stretch twill weave with Nano-Tex™ Resists Spills technology
- Weight: 7.0–7.25 oz./sq. yd. | 11.5–12 oz./linear yd.
- Care: Machine washable
|As a law enforcement professional, you have to meet very high standards. So should your uniform.
|Since 1907, Elbeco has been setting the industry standard for quality uniforms; successfully combining time-honored tradition with the latest in styles, features, and fabric technology. Today more than 17,000 U.S. law enforcement departments rely on Elbeco to meet their highest standards for appearance and performance. But they get even more. Because Elbeco customers also enjoy the exceptional tailoring, superior fit, and genuine comfort that come from a century of experience creating nothing but uniforms. It adds up to real value. Value that we at OfficerStore.com & TheFireStore.com are proud to offer you.
|OfficerStore.com & TheFireStore.com can make it easier to get precisely the styles, materials, and features you need. At a reasonable price. In minimal time. We offer a selection of Elbeco's [most advanced and] most popular styles, in stock and ready-to-order. When you order through OfficerStore.com and TheFireStore.com, you can get the uniform you want, when you want it. In fact over 95% of the orders placed by our customers are shipped within 24 hours. In addition to our stock models and sizes, we can provide any item in the Elbeco Catalog, with a wide variety of customizing options including many other fabrics, colors, styles; and added or customized features. We can even provide special designs to meet departmental requirements and personal needs. For more information about special orders or departmental orders of stock items, please call us at 800 852-6088.
design is available in Elbeco TexTrop™, TekTwill™, DutyMaxx™ and Prestige Advance Series uniform pants. Styles with the Ladies Choice design are designated with the suffix “LC” after the style number. Ladies Choice styling may also be available in other styles and fabrics by special custom order. Please call us at 800 852-6088 for more details.
How to get the right fit…and all the comfort.
Click for Elbeco's Measuring Guide.
TexTwill Uniform Trousers are also available in Men’s 4-Pocket style, Ladies Choice Female Fit Choice Cargo Trousers and Shorts, and EMS styles.