Designed for those who feel that less really is more.
The True North Fireball Pack™ offers everything the Spitfire™ has, in a slightly smaller package. This teardrop shaped fire pack has plenty of room for the basics, and quite a bit more. Includes Fusee pockets, your choice of a removable Fire Shelter Case for Wildland or a SAR Case, side pockets able to hold two one-liter bottles, plus an inner pocket designed for a 100oz (3L) hydration reservoir. You supply the reservoir you like best.
SCS™—Super Compression Suspension makes it better on your back. With their low center of gravity and no-bounce construction makes these well-engineered packs feel virtually weightless. True North’s patented load-trapping design attaches the shoulder straps to the OUTSIDE edge of the pack, so the load is pulled in and held securely against you. This puts the pack's center of gravity as close as possible to your own. Load-trapping design allows the pack to follow your movement without hesitation, no swinging, no bouncing.
This pack is designed to meet the specifications of NFPA 1977, 2005 edition.
- Fireball Small Gear Bag Dimensions: 13.5" x 11" x 5"
- True North Pro Series Harness & Waistbelt with patented SCS™ load-trapping suspension
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- 2 Side Pockets hold 32oz./1-liter bottles (bottles not included) or other necessary items
- 12 fusee carrying capacity
- Total Capacity: 1200 cu in
- Total Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Wildland Configuration, only: Removable New Generation Fire Shelter Case, No-Swing design, flaps covering all zippers, attaches to pack or belt (fire shelter not included)
- SAR Configuration, only: SAR Case with D-Ring attachment
- Lifetime Warranty: All True North products are backed by the manufacturer’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Choose Small or Standard Size Harness and Waistbelt for best fit. (See Harness and Waist Belt Measurements Chart below. Most people will use the standard size.)
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
All of the fabric, fasteners, webbing, zippers, and other hardware used in True North products meet or exceed NFPA 1977 Specifications, as well as US Forest Service specifications for fireline packs 5100-605 and 5100-86B.
||Over 5’ tall
||Under 5’ tall
Measure around hips, covering the pelvic bone in front.
|29” - 48”
||23” – 32”