Dress up with this casually elegant watch that bears the timeless symbol of a firefighter's service.
A treasure for the dedicated firefighter who "cleans up pretty well." It's a perfect complement to a Class A uniform, a dress suit, or "good" casual wear. In the office or the classroom, at informal gatherings or out on the town, or for church, a party, or a neighborhood council meeting, this casually elegant watch makes a quiet but powerful statement about the priorities of the man who wears it. With its rich, brushed 18k rose gold finish and matte black accents, it's a stylish timepiece that can go just about anywhere. The brightly luminous hands stand out clearly against the black face with its rose gold Maltese Firefighters Cross. And the high-quality sculpted silicone rubber strap adds to the casual versatility of the watch, adding a quiet elegance of its own. Under the heavy gold plating is a corrosion-resistant solid brass case with a stainless steel back sealed against moisture and dust for long life and care-free use in all but the wettest and roughest environments. While not recommended for swimming or continued immersion, its 30-meter water-resistance rating means it can easily stand up to splashing from sinks, rain, or perspiration. It's an elegant, versatile, thoroughly reliable watch at an affordable price—a gift that's sure to be appreciated by any firefighter who enjoys looking good.
- A perfect accessory for your Class A uniform, suit, or any dress-casual attire
- Brushed 18k rose gold plate and matte black finish
- Rose gold and black face with Maltese Cross
- Stainless steel corrosion-resistant case back
- High-quality silicone rubber perforated wristband
- Luminous hands
- Dependable high-quality quartz movement
- Water resistant to 30 meters
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty