For Wildland, SAR, Park & Rec, Rural/Frontier EMS....
An extra-large EMS/Rescue backpack designed for better organization, easier carry, and fast access to more of your critical gear. Put a complete ALS medical kit on your shoulders…and head for the hills, or wherever emergency care is needed. Adjust the strap length and the load lifters at the padded yoke to disperse the weight across your shoulders. Then fasten the waist belt to let your hips share the load. You’ll go far…with surprising ease. This tough, specialized, incredibly versatile 1000D nylon backpack is built on the same sophisticated, proven platform as 5.1’s popular Rush series backpacks. But 5.11 incorporated additional features usually found on only the most expensive packs, to make this oversized medical pack, and all it holds, surprisingly comfortable to carry into the wilderness—or just over the hill.
- Built on the same proven platform as 5.11’s popular Rush series backpacks
- 16.25"W x 10"D x 24.25"H overall—almost 4000 cu in—specially configured for Advanced Life Support
- Engineered to carry a comprehensive and accessible selection of ALS supplies and gear…for fast, efficient treatment and life-saving support, far from the beaten path
- Spacious design with multiple levels of useful storage in every area—lets you organize your gear for the way you work
- Includes removable Airway and IV Kit bags with lockable zipper pulls and fold-out organizer panels
- Internal oxygen Tank-Trap™ system adjusts for position and diameter; holds tank securely in its place
- Fully-adjustable high-tech backpack strap system with dual density padding, multi-height sternum strap, padded waist belt with web panels, and other advanced features to let you carry a large load with exceptional ease
- Tough, washable, 1000D nylon with Durable Water Repellency and construction features for extra-long life
More options for efficient treatment. This big, blue EMS backpack was purposefully designed by 5.11, with help from Emergency Medical Professionals, to make Advanced Life Support and emergency paramedical care easier and more efficient practically anywhere. Take your Oxygen bottle, for instance. That’s easy…because it’s in the bag—held securely in the adjustable Bottle Trap™ and quickly accessible, along with the necessary treatment accessories, by unzipping the pack’s main compartment until it’s fully open. But that’s just the beginning.
Top features grab handle and fleece lined eyewear/gadget
pocket. Hydration compartment and full-length side pockets.
Look at the long list of features…and let the Video take you on a detailed tour. With practically all of it’s almost 4000 cu in of usable space specially configured for Advanced Life Support, this unique backpack-style emergency medical gear system gives Wildland, SAR, Park & Rec medics, Rural/Frontier EMS, and other trained ALS professionals a way to comfortably carry a comprehensive, well-organized, and easily-accessible selection of life-saving equipment and supplies to wherever help is needed, on or off the beaten path.
Quick-access Admin/Storage compartment on front: 15.5”H x 11.25”W with multiple internal organizer pockets, straps, and carry loops 12 internal pockets, pouches, shove pockets, straps, and multiple organizer slots, including 3 internal pockets with zippers.
Removable Medical Kit Bags with lockable zippers, carry handles, and WriteBars™ make it easier to organize, secure, transport, identify, and quickly access your most critical emergency gear and supplies.
Includes Airway Kit (blue) and IV Kit (red). Each opens into four sections with specially configured straps and mesh pockets designed to expose all contents, making treatment options immediately clear.
NOTE: Medical equipment and supplies are not included with main or component kit bags.
- An ideal, versatile EMS carrier system for Wildland, SAR, Parks and Rec, Rangers, Fish & Game, Rural and Frontier EMS, and any emergency medical personnel who may need to provide treatment where the approach will most likely be on horseback, small off-road vehicle, or on foot.
- Sophisticated, fully-adjustable enhanced backpack strap and waist belt system offers features usually found on only the most expensive packs.
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps with top stabilizers, sternum strap and padded belt.
- Extra tough, inherently water-resistant 1000D nylon with additional DWR (Durable Water Resistance) finish
- Overall exterior dimensions: 16.25"W x 10"D x 24.25"H (3941 cu in)
- Main compartment: 13"W x 8.25"D x 24.25"H (2600 cu in) opens completely for full use of this extra-large space
- Three see-through zippered mesh pockets on the main compartment flap give you full visibility and fast access to all your critical gear and supplies
- Admin/Storage compartment on front: 15.5”H x 11.25”W with multiple internal organizer pockets, shove-it pockets with VELCRO® brand straps, carry loops, and more, including 3 internal pockets with zippers.
- Side pockets: 18”H x 6.5”W, will hold 2-liter water bottles; with 2 flat interior pockets and exterior web platform
- 13” x 13.5” interior pocket on back panel
- Hydration system-compatible. Special hydration pocket is designed to hold a standard 100 oz. reservoir; 2 tube ports allow the remote mouthpiece to be positioned
- Large quick-access "Shove-it" pocket behind admin compartment uses 4 compression straps to secure a helmet, boots, a jacket or raingear, or other odd-shaped gear
- Large 17”H x 13”W zippered gear pocket is ideal for carrying splints or other long objects that cannot be folded.
- Rear panels have versatile MOLLE platform webbing with VELCRO® brand nametag or flag holder
- Webbing straps on most exterior panels can hold scissors, forceps, pen lights, knife, and other small tools, or many kinds of small MOLLE pouches or gear bags for additional storage and fast access to specialized gear and supplies
- Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket in top of pack
- Internal Oxygen Tank-Trap™ system in main gear pocket adjusts for diameter and position; holds tank securely in place; makes it quickly accessible when needed.
- Sophisticated, fully-adjustable enhanced backpack strap system offers features usually found on only the most expensive backpacks. Dual density padding and multi-height sternum strap
- Load lifters at back of the neck work with a newly designed, padded yoke system to let you set the weight of pack at the best location for you, and effectively disperse the weight of the pack across your shoulders for maximum comfort.
- Padded waist belt adjusts to help distribute some of load of the pack onto your hips for more stability and easier, more comfortable carry of large loads, over a long day on the trail.
- Extra padding against your back is divided into 4 zones with wide channels for cross-ventilation.
- A non-slip Durelle Nylon coating helps keep the pack from sipping and rubbing against your back.
- Reinforced padded grab handle on top of pack—makes it easier to move around, put away, or pick up and go.
- Heavy duty YKK® self-repairing nylon coil zippers are made to last
- Oversized nylon web zipper pull tabs are easy to use, even with gloves
- 4 compression straps adjust to stabilize pack and secure a wide range of variously shaped or soft gear
- Reflective safety stripes on three sides of pack
- VELCRO® brand name-tape and flag/patch holders on back pockets
- Includes removable Airway Kit and IV Kit—specialized equipment bags with lockable zipper pulls and fold-out organizer panels for full visibility and fast access to some of your most critical gear and supplies
- Alert Blue only
NOTE: Medical equipment and supplies shown for illustration purposes only---they are not included with main bag or any of the component kit bags.