Superior insulation and high heat stability in a more economical glove.
The Eclipse utilizes a double chromium-tanned suede Thermo Leather for added comfort and performance. The cowhide adds soft durability to the palm and the elk back offers a more pliable stretch. Self Extinguishing Fabric (SEF) fleece linings are selected in the proper weight and thickness to offer flexibility, comfort and excellent insulation. The Swing Thumb™ is the only ergonomically-correct thumb design found in a Structural glove. Rather than winging out from the glove body, or paralleling the index finger, the Eclipse™ thumb bends toward the fingertips, more closely approximating normal hand function.
- Double-chromium tanned suede Thermo Cowhide palm economically meets higher thermal and durability requirements of NFPA 1971, Current edition
- Elk back and anti-slash strip offer superior insulation and high heat stability
- Anti-slash strip protects hands and enhances grip
- Polyurethane moisture barrier offers economical compliance
- SEF thermal lining provides flexibility, comfort and excellent insulation
- Convertible cuff may be worn as wristlet or folded back to convert to gauntlet style
- 2-D patterning with Swing Thumb™
- NFPA 1971, 2007 Edition for Structural Firefighting Gloves