Engineered for maximized protection, comfort and durability, Honeywell rubber boots protect you against punctures, moisture and electrical shocks.
About Honeywell Ranger Series Rubber Boots Offered in both insulated and non-insulated models with a choice of Kevlar®/Nomex® or wool felt lining to fit every fire department budget. All models are built on the same last with the same molded sole for consistent sizing throughout the entire line. Constructed of natural rubber or a combination of natural and butyl rubber, Honeywell rubber footwear offers the most complete protection available in every hazardous environment. Roomy steel toe, steel bottom plate and shank protect against impact, compression and puncture.
- 16” high / approx. 6.6 lbs
- Shoe-Fit™ construction
- Kevlar®/Nomex® lining (non-insulated)
- Shinguard for additional ladder-rung shin protection
- Steel toe, plate and shank
- Molded sole and removable insert
- Available widths: narrow, medium wide
- Available sizes: 3 to 16 full sizes / 5.5 to 15.5 half sizes
- Certified to NFPA 1971 and NFPA 1992