Designed for use with the Advantage 1000 Respirators and the Millennium Chemical-Biological Mask. The ESP II Communications System is a self-contained electronic speech projection device designed to provide increased safety and productivity through improved electronic speech projection. The compact, battery-operated unit clearly amplifies and projects the wearer's voice, allowing ungarbled speech to be heard, even in areas with high ambient noise.
The system is especially useful in the chemical, wastewater treatment, and nuclear industries; for domestic preparedness applications; and in other environments where full facepiece air-purifying respirators must be worn and where communication between workers is important.
Easily installed in a few seconds, the ESP II System is designed to clip onto the respirator facepiece's speaking diaphragm housing.
- Hands-free, crystal clear voice amplification
- Lightweight and intrinsically safe
Specifications & Approvals:
- NIOSH Approved
- Removable/transferable amplifier
- Batteries: 2 AAA Alkaline
- Battery life: 15 hours+
- One push On/Off Switch
- Micro-switch deactivates the unit when removed from the facepiece
- Meets Military Spec. #EA-A-1781
- UL Class I, II, III Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D,E,F and G per ANSI UL 913
- CSA C22.2 no 157-92 1987