Top Features and Safety Approvals Too.
The Pocket SabreLight 1820 flashlight descended from Pelican's famous SabreLite 2000. Built to last, the unbreakable ABS body resists chemicals, water and corrosion. The polycarbonate lens and focused Xenon lamp module produce a tight white beam that penetrates any hazardous condition. All these features and safety approvals, too.
- High Intensity Xenon Lamp
- Twist-On/Off Shroud
- Polycarbonate lens
- ABS Resin Body
- Corrosion and Chemical Resistant
- 2 C-Cell Alkaline Batteries
- Strong ABS Utility Clip
- Output: 22 lumens
- Runtime: 6:45 h
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
It comes with a twist-on shroud, is submersible, and powered by 2 C alkaline cells.
- Light Source: Xenon
- Batteries: 2 C-Cell Alkaline Batteries
- Body Material: ABS Resin
- Length: 5.83" (14.8 cm)
- 8.3 oz. (0.24 kg) with batteries
- 3.3 oz. (0.09 kg) without batteries
- CSA Approval: Class I, Div. 2; Gp ABCD, T3C; Class ll lll, Div. 2 Gp FG -35??C to +40??C
- FM Approval: Class I, Div. 2; Gp. ABCD; T4 / Class ll, lll; Div. 2; Gp. FG.
- UL Approval: Listed 4S67/E184884 Class I, Div. 2 Gps.D, T2D.
- IECEx Approval: Ex ib e IIC T3 IP67 IEC Ex TSA 06.0021X