Easy slide thumb switch allows for trouble-free operation, even with gloves on.
The Xenon lamp gives an unsurpassed white collimated beam that penetrates through water, smoke, fog, and rain making it a perfect light source for all applications. The optional photo luminescent shroud is a lens ring that emits a bright glow in the dark. This new generation photo luminescent material in the plastic absorbs the energy from any light source - fluorescent lights, the sun, or even the flashlight's own beam. No more fumbling in the dark for your flashlight. This 4 AA-cell flashlight is watertight to 1 meter.
- Laser Spot Xenon Lamp
- Unbreakable Corrosion Proof ABS Body
- Hi-Impact Polycarbonate Lens
- One Handed On/Off Locking Switch
- Photo Luminescent Shroud Available
- Heavy-Duty Lanyard
- 3 Helmet Mounting Options Available
Flashlight Holder Options:
- Output: 45 lumens
- Runtime: 3:45 h
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standard
Universal Helmet Flashlight Holder:
- Three modes of fastening (straight bar, one slot and three slot)
- Polymer construction with brass inserts and stainless steel hardware
- Assembles in seconds with use of one flathead screwdriver
- Works with all known helmet designs
Traditional Style Helmet Flashlight Holder:
- Stainless steel
- Heavy duty, dual axis
- No drilling required on your helmet
Modern Style Helmet and Hard Hat Flashlight Holder:
- Stainless steel
- 4 rim attachments
- 2 hard hat attachments
- 1 flashlight mounting bracket
The tough resin StealthLite body is corrosion proof and resistant to extreme temperatures. The StealthLite approvals make the flashlight safe to be used in gaseous or electrical hazardous environments. Four (4) AA alkaline batteries (included).
- Light Source: Xenon
- Batteries: Four (4) AA Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Body Material: LEXAN EXL Resin
- Length: 6.49" (16.5 cm)
- 7.1 oz. (0.2 kg) with batteries
- 3.5 oz. (0.1 kg) without batteries
- CSA Approval: Class I, Div. 2; Gp ABCD, T3C; Class ll; Div. 2; Gp G.
- FM Approval: Class I, Div. 2; Gp. ABCD, T3A.
- ETL Approval: Class I, Div. 1, GP.D, CL.I, Zone 1, GP. IIA OPERATING TEMP. CLASS T3 CONFORMS TO STD. UL 783 Energizer E91 only