Comfort and technology, optimized. See why hundreds of thousands of firefighters have made this the No. 1 Structural Fire Boot in America.
The PRO 5006 gives you more:
- So streamlined, so lightweight, so comfortable it makes you feel like an athlete…as you work like a PRO
- Hard working, sleek looking, performance-driven design; patented features provide advanced protection
- Patented PowerToe™ & PowerHeel™ Cover provide 3x the wear life and protect the heel from abusive doffing.
- Reflective wraparound welt and reflective ridges on the PowerHeel™ are truly visible—not covered by bunker pants.
- Fire and Ice Vibram® PowerSole™ welted lug sole gives more traction under almost any conditions; replaceable for longer life
- Berry Amendment compliant; Union Made in the USA
- More support. The 5006 includes a removable Cambrelle® or PRO-V liner insert. So you can substitute your own custom orthotics, upgrade to a PowerDryZ™ insert or just leave it out for the same great fit of all PRO boots. Now you can choose the comfort level you desire.
- More visibility. The reflective wraparound welt is truly visible—not covered by bunker pants. And the new PowerHeel™ not only increases durability, it’s reflective too.
- More traction. The Fire and Ice Vibram® PowerSole™ lug sole gives more traction under almost any conditions. You’ll experience improvements in diagonal and lateral movement control, ladder control, and acceleration. You get the highest performance over the longest time, with less stress. And because of the softer compound, you’ll enjoy more security on ice and snow.<
- More protection. All leather PowerVamp and 7.5 oz Kevlar® felt thermal barrier combine to stabilize temperatures inside the boot, and add unsurpassed lightweight puncture resistance to the entire foot area. Stays comfortable for hours with no heat transfer from steel toes, plate, or shank.
- Vibram® Fire & Ice PowerSole.: Angled lugs provide substantial edging and gripping capabilities. Center medallion of stars surrounded by lug pattern provides maximum wear and traction.
- Reflective PowerHeel™ PRO took the PowerToe a step further by adding the same rugged, patented, wear-resistant design to the heel area to optimize stability and durability. Reflective ridges put startling visibility where it could possibly save your life.
- Comfort PowerLining™ - Provides high abrasion and tear resistance, with antibacterial properties that keep your boots dry and your feet healthy.
- Patented PowerBack™ - Eliminates extra weight. Unique design provides comfort for large calves.
- Patented PowerHeel™ Cover...protects heel area from abusive doffing of boots. Adds durability and wear life to your footwear. Extended horizontal guards are FR rubber and reflective.
- Patented PowerToe™ Cover...Resists toe abrasion and provides unparalled wear over the lifetime of the boots. No more worn out toes. Three horizontal FR rubber guards take the abuse and protect boots from day to day activities that abrade and wear out all others.
- Oblique Toe Safety Cap...Shaped like the human foot. The oblique design provides for additional room in the height and width of our uniquely shaped toe cap. You’ll barely know you are wearing steel toed boots.
- Goodyear Welt Construction...Adds support, reduces fatigue and protects against sprains and strains. Welted boots mold to your feet so the longer you wear them, the more comfortable they become. They’re flexible, extremely strong, highly insulating...and easily re-soleable if the need arises. Wraparound welt is reflective.
- Premium Full Grain Military AB Leather insulates and adds abrasion and puncture resistant properties to the foot area of the boots. Water and chemical resistant and protects the internal bootie system.
- Advance™ Rip Stop Fabric – Reduces weight and fatigue while increasing breathability and fireground performance.
- PRO-V Liner. An unbeatable combination of comfort, absorbency, and high abrasion resistance. Quilted to 7.5 oz Kevlar® felt thermal barrier and laminated to “fully encapsulating” Crosstech® Footwear Fabric bootie for superior protection.
- Crosstech® Moisture Barrier provides superior liquid penetration resistance to blood, body fluids and NFPA tested common chemicals.
- Advanced Bootie Construction. Exclusive bootie package quilts a 7.5 oz Kevlar® thermal barrier to the boot liner and laminates it to the Crosstech® Fabric Moisture Barrier preventing moisture accumulation and wicking. Only PRO boot products have this exclusive bootie composite package.
- Puncture Barrier…Soft thermo resin combines with an Advance® Rip Stop outer shell to provide superior impact protection against side punctures. It’s flexible, extremely resilient to wear-and-tear, and completely breathable.
- Heel Counter...Molded thermoplastic heel counter locks your foot into the boot and anchors it in place. Cradles the heel and reduces over-pronation, keeping you more stable on your feet.
- Vibram® Fire/Ice PowerSole™...Angled lugs provide substantial edging and gripping capabilities. Center medallion of stars surrounded by lug pattern provides maximum wear and traction.
- External Texon Board Shinguard...Protects and guards sensitive shin area of legs. Covered with Military AB leather for additional protection.
Please call Customer Care 1 (800) 852-6088 for custom sizes.
Corrosion Resistant Steel Ladder Shank and Stainless Steel, Full Length, Toe-to-Heel
Puncture Resistant Bottom Plate...The strongest protection available against structural hazards.
Pull Straps...Heavy duty 3/4” reinforced straps mounted to the exterior of boot and anchored with a 2” x 1½” shield-shaped base.
Barcoded – Advanced Protective Tracking (APT)
Barcoding. Code 128 symbology incorporating a unique serial number. Symbology information will also appear in written text in the English language. Barcoding will appear in the right boot of each pair and is APT program compliant
Union Made in the U.S.A.
Certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1971, 2007 Edition for Structural Firefighting Protective Ensembles
Put it all in perspective with this Inside Look